Seratab 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Seratab Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Seratab Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor....
|You Save||₹4.86 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Rash, Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort|
Check more medicines with composition as Serratiopeptidase(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Seratab 5 MG
Seratab Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation and swelling in various disease conditions.
Contraindications of Seratab 5 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Seratab Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Seratab 5 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Seratab 5 MG
Can I take the Seratab Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Seratab Tablet during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take the Seratab Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available about the safety of the Seratab Tablet during breastfeeding. Thus, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Seratab Tablet?
Seratab Tablet does not interfere with your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with the Seratab Tablet?
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Seratab 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Seratab Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Seratab 5 MG
Take the Seratab Tablet as directed by your doctor. Do not crush, break or chew the medicine. Take it as a whole with a sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Seratab 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Seratab Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Seratab 5 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Seratab 5 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Seratab Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Seratab Tablet is not a steroid. Serratiopeptidase in the Seratab Tablet is an enzyme which has anti-inflammatory action.
Q: Is Seratab Tablet addictive?
A: No, Seratab Tablet is not addictive.
Q: Can Seratab Tablet provide relief from toothache?
A: Seratab Tablet is used to reduce the inflammation near the inflammed dental tissues, thus reduces the pain sensation.
Expires on or After