Sandin 100mg Tablet
Sandin 100 MG Description
Sandin Tablet contains Mebendazole which is an anti-worm medicine. It is used to treat infection caused by worms. Sandin kills the worm by depriving them of glucose and energy source. This medicine i
s not recommended for use in children below 2 years of age. You may experience stomach discomfort or pain, gas and diarrhoea after taking this medicine. If you experience any other effect after taking this medicine consult your doctor immediately.
- Mebex Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Cipla Gx6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 17.40₹ 14.790.8% CHEAPER₹ 2.47/Tablet
Uses of Sandin 100 MG
Contraindications of Sandin 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Mebendazole or any other components of Sandin Tablet.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Sandin 100 MG
- Stomach Pain
- Stomach Discomfort
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Sandin 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are taking any other medicine, herbal preparation or supplements.
- You are a young woman and planning a pregnancy.
- You have any known blood-related disorder.
- Sandin Tablet is not recommended in children below 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Sandin 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sandin 100 MG
Interactions of Sandin 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Sandin Tablets.
- Medicine used to reduce stomach acidity (antacids) like Cimetidine can increase the levels of this medicine in the body and can lead to undesirable effects.
- Medicine used to treat bacterial or parasitic infection (antibiotics) like Metronidazole can lead to serious allergic reactions of skin if taken along with these medicines and hence concomitant use should be avoided....
Storage and disposal of Sandin 100 MG
- Store Sandin Tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Sandin 100 MG
- Symptoms of overdose of this medicine include stomach pain or cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. In rare cases, excess of Sandin Tablets will lead to altered liver functions, hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) and hair loss....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Sandin an antibiotic?
Q: Is Sandin effective?
Q: Will Sandin Tablet kill all the worms?
- Mebendazole- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Mebendazole [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Mebendazole- NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]