Rpvas 10mg Tablet
Rpvas 10 MG Description
Rpvas Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with diet
ary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 129.36₹ 12.94/Tablet
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.06₹ 8.11/Tablet
- Novastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 279.00₹ 237.15₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Raswin 10 Tablet 10 No'sBy Ranmarc Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 135.00₹ 13.5/Tablet
- Rozudoc 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Ergos Life Sciences15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹ 11.84/Tablet
- Rosycap 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.50₹ 154.27₹ 10.28/Tablet
- Crestor 10mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 686.00₹ 583.10₹ 19.44/Tablet
- Asteros 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹ 7.65/Tablet
- Rosuless 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 86.95₹ 73.9117.83% CHEAPER₹ 4.93/Tablet
- Roslaren 10 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 115.60₹ 11.56/Tablet
Uses of Rpvas 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rpvas 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rpvas 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rpvas 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rpvas 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rpvas 10 MG
Interactions of Rpvas 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rpvas works or Rpvas itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rpvas 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rpvas 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)