Rozucor 40mg Tablet
Rozucor 40 MG Description
Rozucor Tablet is a medicine a cholesterol lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol al
ong with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of athresclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, storke etc. This medicine works by interfaring with formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine is will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹97.77 (15% on MRP)|
- Curerosu 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 184.80₹
- Rozutin 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 561.00₹ 392.70₹
- Rosurica 40mg TabletBy Aprica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 500.94₹ 425.80₹
- Statpure 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 450.00₹ 450.00₹
- Lipigo 40mg TabletBy Merck Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 385.63₹ 327.79₹
- Advastat 40mg Tablet 10'sBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 429.00₹ 364.65₹
- Roseday 40mg TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 595.75₹ 506.39₹
- Lipitas 40 Mg Tablet 10By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 588.00₹ 499.80₹
- Arvast 40mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 588.00₹ 499.80₹
- Rosuless 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 274.35₹ 233.20₹
Uses of Rozucor 40 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rozucor 40 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver related conditions
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Rozucor 40 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rozucor 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or history of muscle related problems.
- You have recently or in last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rozucor 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rozucor 40 MG
Interactions of Rozucor 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Rozucor works or Rozucor itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular if you are taking blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rozucor 40 MG
- Store below 30°C in original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets