Rozadin Gel 30gm
Rozadin Gel 30gm Description
Rozadin Gel is a topical pain relief gel. It contains a combination of Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle, joint-re
lated problems. It also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain, etc.
Uses of Rozadin Gel 30gm
- Rozadin Gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Rozadin Gel 30gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this spray if you are allergic to any component of this gel.
- Rozadin Gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits of Rozadin Gel 30gm
- Rozadin Gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, enthol and Linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Directions for Use of Rozadin Gel 30gm
- Apply it to the affected parts in a small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this gel.
Storage and disposal of Rozadin Gel 30gm
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.