Rosulip 5mg Tablet
Rosulip 5 MG Description
Rosulip Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rozutin 5mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 53.20₹
- Novastat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.60₹ 143.31₹
- Rozon 5mg TabletBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.20₹ 58.82₹
- Rosuheart 5mg TabletBy Narankaa Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 57.80₹
- Rosimit 5mg TabletBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹
- Rosloy 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.22₹ 89.44₹
- Rozudoc 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ergos Life Sciences15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.40₹ 125.40₹
- Jubira 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.05₹ 107.99₹
- Rozat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 137.00₹ 116.45₹
- Lipirose 5mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.20₹ 54.57₹
Uses of Rosulip 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosulip 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosulip 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosulip 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosulip 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosulip 5 MG
Interactions of Rosulip 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosulip works or Rosulip itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosulip 5 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rosulip 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rosulip Tablet contain?
Q: What is Rosulip Tablet used for?
Other Products from this Brand
- Rosulip 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosulip 20 Mg Tablet
- Rosulip 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Rosulip Gold 20 Mg Capsules 10 S
- Rosulip Gold 10 Capsules 10 S
- Rosulip Cv 20 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rosulip Cv 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rosulip 40 Mg Tablet
- Rosulip Asp 10 150 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Rosulip Asp 150 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules