Rosulip 40mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rosulip 40 MG Description
Rosulip Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
Uses of Rosulip 40 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosulip 40 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosulip 40 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosulip 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosulip 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosulip 40 MG
Interactions of Rosulip 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosulip works or Rosulip itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosulip 40 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rosulip 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rosulip Tablet contain?
Q: What is Rosulip Tablet used for?
Other Products from this Brand
- ROSULIP 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSULIP 20MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- ROSULIP 5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSULIP GOLD 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP GOLD 10 STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP CV 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP CV 10MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP ASP 10/150MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP 5MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS