Rosulip 10mg Tablet
Rosulip 10 MG Description
Rosulip Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹58.44 (20% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness constipation, headache|
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.0665.31% CHEAPER₹ 8.11/Tablet
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 129.3644.65% CHEAPER₹ 12.94/Tablet
- Novastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 279.00₹ 237.1532.38% CHEAPER₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Raswin 10 Tablet 10 No'sBy Ranmarc Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 135.0042.26% CHEAPER₹ 13.5/Tablet
- Rozudoc 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Ergos Life Sciences15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.6549.36% CHEAPER₹ 11.84/Tablet
- Rosur 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Msn Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.88₹ 127.4045.51% CHEAPER₹ 12.74/Tablet
- Roslaren 10 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 115.6050.56% CHEAPER₹ 11.56/Tablet
- Asteros 10mg Tablets 10'sBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.5067.28% CHEAPER₹ 7.65/Tablet
- Rosmi 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 98.4357.91% CHEAPER₹ 9.84/Tablet
- Rovastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.7576.99% CHEAPER₹ 5.38/Tablet
Uses of Rosulip 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosulip 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosulip 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosulip 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosulip 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosulip 10 MG
Interactions of Rosulip 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosulip works or Rosulip itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosulip 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Rosulip 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rosulip Tablet contain?
Q: What is Rosulip Tablet used for?
Other Products from this Brand
- ROSULIP 10MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSULIP 5MG STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- ROSULIP 20MG TABLET
- ROSULIP GOLD 20MG CAPSULES 10'S
- ROSULIP GOLD 10 CAPSULES 10'S
- ROSULIP 40MG TABLET
- ROSULIP CV 10MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP CV 20MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP ASP 10/150MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSULIP ASP 150MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES