Rositus 2mg Tablets
By ARETAEUS PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rositus 2 MG Description
Rositus Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing rosiglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this
medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹4.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Headache, Upper respiratory tract infection|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosiglitazone(2.0 Mg)
Uses of Rositus 2 MG
It is used in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients to improve their blood sugar levels, along with diet and exercise.
Contraindications of Rositus 2 MG
If you are allergic to Rosiglitazone or any of the ingredients of Rositus Tablet. If you are suffering from any heart problems like heart failure.
Side effects of Rositus 2 MG
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Precautions and Warnings of Rositus 2 MG
Can I take Rositus 2mg Tablets during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Rositus 2mg Tablets while breastfeeding?
You should not use this medicine while breastfeeding as it is unknown if Rosiglitazone passes into breastmilk. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rositus 2mg Tablets?
Rositus may blur your vision and make you feel dizzy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Rositus 2mg Tablets?
No information is available on interaction of alcohol with Rositus Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat or heart failure.
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention.
- Rositus Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age, as it may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
Mode of Action of Rositus 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Rosiglitazone in Rositus tablet works by helping the body make better use of the insulin it produces.
Directions for Use of Rositus 2 MG
- Rositus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rositus 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rositus Tablet may interact with other medicines and discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Rositus Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may alter its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Storage and disposal of Rositus 2 MG
Store Rositus Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain....
Dosage of Rositus 2 MG
- Please seek immediate medical care if you experience any symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, shakiness, confusion, anxiety, palpitations, etc.) or suspect an overdose with Rositus Tablet.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Rositus Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Rositus Tablet?
A: Rositus Tablet is used in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients to improve their blood sugar levels, along with diet and exercise.
Q: Can Rositus Tablet be given to children?
- No, Rositus Tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years old, as there is limited safety information available.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed