Rmther 80mg Injection 2ml
Rmther 80 MG Description
Rmther Injection is an anti-malarial medication. It contains artemether as the active substance. Rmther Injection is used in the treatment of malaria. It works by preventing the protein synthesis in
the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite. It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane. This injection will be given to you by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine. Before starting Rmther Injection, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
Uses of Rmther 80 MG
Contraindications of Rmther 80 MG
- If you are allergic to artemether, other artemisinin derivatives or any other ingredient of Rmther Injection.
- If you are less than three months pregnant.
Side effects of Rmther 80 MG
- Injection site pain
- Skin reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Rmther 80 MG
Mode of Action of Rmther 80 MG
How Does It Work?
- Rmther Injection works by preventing the protein synthesis in the parasite, which causes the death of the malaria-causing parasite.
- It also releases highly reactive free radicals, which cause changes in the parasite membrane.
Directions for Use of Rmther 80 MG
- Rmther Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Rmther 80 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rmther Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rmther 80 MG
- Store Rmther Injection below 30°C. Protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.