Ristova 500mg Injection 50ml
By ROCHE LIMITED
50ml Solution For Infusion in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ristova 500 MG Description
Ristova Solution For Infusion is an anticancer medicine used for the treatment of blood cancers. It contains rituximab as its active medicine. Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody, it works by targetti
ng the unwanted activity of blood cells. This helps in managing cancer.
|You Save||₹5781.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea Rash Pruritis Headache Fever|
Check more medicines with composition as Rituximab(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Ristova 500 MG
- Ristova Solution For Infusion is an anticancer medicine that is used for the treatment of blood cancers.
Contraindications of Ristova 500 MG
If you are allergic to rituximab or any of the other ingredients of Ristova Solution For Infusion If you have any active infections If your immune system is weak If you have any heart disease
Side effects of Ristova 500 MG
- Bacterial, viral infections
Precautions and Warnings of Ristova 500 MG
Can I take Ristova Solution For Infusion during pregnancy?
Ristova Solution For Infusion should be avoided in pregnancy. During treatment with this injection and after 6 months and at least 12 months afterwards women of childbearing potential are advised to use an effective method of contraception.
Can I take Ristova Solution For Infusion while breastfeeding?
Ristova Solution For Infusion should not be used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Ristova Solution For Infusion?
It is highly unlikely that Ristova Solution For Infusion will affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Ristova Solution For Infusion?
No known interactions with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have ever had or might now have a hepatitis infection.
- You have heart problems (such as angina, palpitations or heart failure) or breathing problems
- You have any vaccine scheduled
Mode of Action of Ristova 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody, it works by targetting the unwanted activity of blood cells. Thss helps in managing cancer.
Directions for Use of Ristova 500 MG
- Ristova Solution For Infusion will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Ristova 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Ristova Solution For Infusion works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Ristova 500 MG
- Store in a refrigerator (2 °C – 8 °C). Keep the container in the outer carton in order to protect it from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Ristova 500 MG
- Your doctor or nurse will give Ristova Solution For Infusion. Therefore, it is less likely that you shall receive more of this medicine. If you experience the symptoms right after taking the injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse on when the injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ristova Solution For Infusion?
A: Ristova Solution For Infusion is an anticancer medicine that is used for the treatment of blood cancers.
Q: What is the composition of Ristova Solution For Infusion?
- Ristova Solution For Infusion is a anticancer medicine containing rituximab as its active medicine. Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody, it works by targetting the unwanted activity of blood cells. This helps in managing cancer....
- MabThera 100 mg Concentrate for Solution for Infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
- MabThera 100 mg Concentrate for Solution for Infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed