Reziz Suspension 10ml
By SHREYA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Reziz Suspension 10ml Description
Reziz-susp-10ml is a suspension used to treat malaria. It is a combination of pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine. It fights against the infection by preventing the growth of the parasites inside the body.
|You Save||₹3.15 (16% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sulfadoxine(500.0 Mg) + Pyrimethamine(25.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevention and treatment of malaria|
|Side effects||Stevens-Johnson syndrome, pruritus, vertigo, interstitial nephritis, dermatitis|
Check more medicines with composition as Sulfadoxine(500.0 Mg) + Pyrimethamine(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Reziz Suspension 10ml
- Prevention and treatment of malaria
Contraindications of Reziz Suspension 10ml
- Kidney or liver failure or with blood disorders
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredients
- Patients with folate deficiency suffering from megaloblastic anaemia
- Babies less than 2 months of age
- In last trimester of pregnancy and during breast-feeding
Side effects of Reziz Suspension 10ml
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Exfoliative dermatitis
- Interstitial nephritis
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Reziz Suspension 10ml
Can I take Reziz Suspension during pregnancy?
No, Reziz Suspension is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Can I take Reziz Suspension while breastfeeding?
No, Reziz Suspension is contraindicated during breast-feeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Reziz Suspension?
It is unknown whether Reziz Suspension affects driving abilities. If you have any symptoms that impair your ability to concentrate or respond, don't drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Reziz Suspension?
Please seek medical advice before consuming Reziz suspension with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering form liver or kidney failure
- You are suffering from folic acid deficiency
Mode of Action of Reziz Suspension 10ml
How Does It Work?
Reziz Suspension contains pyrimethamine and sulfadoxine. Both the molecules inhibits enzymes which helps to prevents parasite from generating folic acid. Folic acid is a vitamin necessary for bacterial growth. The parasite is killed, and the infection is prevented from spreading....
Directions for Use of Reziz Suspension 10ml
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- Before using, read the directions on the label
- Take it by mouth after measuring it with a measuring cup
- Before using, give it a good shake
Interactions of Reziz Suspension 10ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Sulphonamides, trimethoprim, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole combinations should not be used while the patient is taking Reziz Suspension for antimalarial prophylaxis
Storage and disposal of Reziz Suspension 10ml
Store the suspension below 25°C Keep Reziz suspension away from pets and children
Dosage of Reziz Suspension 10ml
- In case of an overdose, there can be headache, nausea, anorexia, vomiting, and central nervous system stimulation (including convulsions), anaemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, glossitis, and crystalluria. Consult your doctor immediately...
Missed a Dose
Take this medicine as soon as you remember after you miss a dose. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing plan. Do not take two doses at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Reziz Suspension when I feel better?
A: Even if you feel better, do not stop taking Reziz Suspension and finish the entire course of treatment. Before the infection is totally treated, your symptoms may improve.
Q: What if I don't get better after using Reziz Suspension?
- If you don't feel better after completing the entire course of treatment, contact your doctor. Also, let him know if your symptoms worsen while you're taking this medication.
Q: Can Reziz suspension cause weight gain?
A: No, there is no evidence of weight gain with the use of Reziz suspension.
- FANSIDAR [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 24 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2004/18557slr015_fansidar_lbl.pdf
- Pyrimethamine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 24 March 2022]. Available from: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Pyrimethamine
- Sulfadoxine [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 24 March 2022]. Available from: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Sulfadoxine
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed