Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
By GRANDIX PHARMACEUTICALS
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Renerve Plus capsule is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement. It contains a combination of Methylcobalamin, Alpha lipoic acid, Inositol, Folic acid, Chromium, Selenium and Zinc.
- Folic acid is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy.
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy.
- Selenium has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. It also protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress.read less
- Chromium plays an important role in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism. It enhances the action of insulin and thus can reduce nerve damage due to increased blood sugar.
- Zinc acts as an antioxidant and is an important component of many enzymes in the synthesis of the carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It also plays a major role in cell division, protein synthesis, immunity etc.read less
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance it helps insulin function optimally and thereby can reduce the chances of nerve damage due to uncontrolled blood sugar.
Uses of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Renerve plus capsule is used for the management of diabetic neuropathy.
- As a dietary supplement in case of nutritional deficiencies in a diseased state due to malnutrition and in elderly.
Precautions and Warnings of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant, may be pregnant, trying to conceive or breastfeeding.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
Directions for Use of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Renerve Plus capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the daily recommended dosage.
Storage and disposal of Renerve Plus Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I drink alcohol with Renerve Plus?
A: Though there is no direct interaction known between alcohol and Renerve Plus you should avoid consuming alcohol with it. Alcohol contains empty calories which can increase your blood sugar and can affect the nerve functions.
Q: Does Renerve Plus contain iron?
A: No, it does not contain iron.
Q: Does Renerve Plus interact with Warfarin?
A: Ingredients of Renerve Plus may interact with Warfarin. Consult your doctor before taking Renerve plus if you are already on Warfarin.
Q: How to avoid side effects of Renerve Plus?
A: Take it as advised by your doctor and do not exceed the daily recommended dose. To avoid stomach-related side effects, try to consume it with or after food.
Q: Is Renerve Plus safe for dogs?
A: No, this supplement is meant for human consumption and should not be given to animals.
Q: Does Renerve Plus contain vitamin B12?
A: Yes, Vitamin B12 is one of the main ingredients of this supplement.
Q: What is the difference between Renerve and Renerve plus?
A: Renerve Plus capsules contains one extra ingredient zinc as compared to Renerve capsule. Both supplements are used for the management of neuropathies, conditions of nerve damage and as nutritional supplement.
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 31.Aug.2020] (online)
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 31.Aug.2020] (online)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. [Accessed on 31.Aug.2020] (online)
- NIH.Chromium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 14.Aug.2020] (online)
- NIH. Selenium. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 31.Aug.2020] (online)
- WebMD. Inositol. [Acccessed on 31-Aug-2020] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 31.Aug.2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 06 Sep 2020 | 10:03 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved