Raricap Bottle Of 30ml Drops
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Raricap drops is used to prevent and treat Iron and Folic acid Deficiency such as Anaemia. It contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and Iron, two crucial components body requires for optim
al health. Raricap drops are specially designed to be used for children and should be used under adult’s supervision....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Raricap drops contain vitamin B9 (folic acid) and iron.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....Read more
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....Read more
Uses of Raricap Bottle Of 30ml Drops
- Raricap drops is used for treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty inconcentration....Read more
Precautions and Warnings of Raricap Bottle Of 30ml Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or is born prematurely.
- Your child is on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do not use Raricap drops if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients or components of this supplement.
- Your child has any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Raricap Bottle Of 30ml Drops
- Raricap drops should be used as advised by your doctor
- It should preferably be given to your child one hour before a meal, avoid tea or coffee along with the supplement.
Storage and disposal of Raricap Bottle Of 30ml Drops
- Raricap drops should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid and iron are seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Raricap drops?
A: Your child may experience skin rashes, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and vomiting if these drops are consumed in excess. Taking too much of this supplement can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Does Raricap drops interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken witha minimum gap of two hours...Read more
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers)
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
A: One may develop anaemia, ulcers in the mouth, diarrhoea and flatulence (gas).
- Folate - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
- Iron - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹18.8 (14% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Iron(10.0 Mg/ml),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.3 Mg/ml)|
|Uses||Iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia|
Last Updated on: 20 Aug 2021 | 11:39 AM (IST)
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved