Raniglo 50mg Injection
Price to be Updated
Raniglo 50 MG Description
Raniglo Injection is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux disease. It contains ranitidine as its active ingredient. Raniglo Injection is give
n under the medical supervision of a doctor in a healthcare set-up. Also, inform the doctor about your medical history and about all the medicines and supplements you take or might take.
Uses of Raniglo 50 MG
- Raniglo Injection uses include the treatment of heartburn and stomach pain caused due to acid reflux disease, stomach and intestine ulcers.
- It also helps in the prevention of acid aspiration during anaesthesia.
Contraindications of Raniglo 50 MG
Side effects of Raniglo 50 MG
- Pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection.
Precautions and Warnings of Raniglo 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem, stomach ulcers or any kind of heart-related problem, etc.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes.
Mode of Action of Raniglo 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Raniglo 50 MG
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Raniglo 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Raniglo Injection may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and ant-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for a brain-related disorder like diazepam, triazolam, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antihypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, anti-cancer medicines, heart-related medicines, etc....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Raniglo 50 MG
- Raniglo Injection should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of Raniglo 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long is the usual course of medication?
Q: What is acid reflux?
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- Reduce excess weight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet, etc.