Ramisave 2.5mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ramisave 2/5mg strip of 10 capsules contains ramipril as the active component. This medicine treats high blood pressure, kidney problems, and heart failure. It is also used for secondary prevention of heart attacks, thereby reducing death in heart patients. Ramipril decreases the production of natural substances responsible for increased blood pressure. Ramisave capsules are only available by doctor's prescription. These capsules should be taken only at a dose and for a duration prescribed by the doctor. Ramisave capsules are not recommended in children and pregnant women. This capsule commonly causes headaches, dizziness, cough, stomach discomfort, nausea, and vomiting. If these side effects worsen or you experience some other health problems, seek medical advice immediately....
|You Save||₹9.53 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Hypertension, kidney diseases|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, cough, stomach discomfort, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Ramipril(2.5 Mg)
Uses of Ramisave 2.5 MG
- Kidney disease
- Heart failure
- Secondary prevention of heart attack
Contraindications of Ramisave 2.5 MG
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Ramisave capsules
- Known history of angioedema (swelling underneath the skin)
- Kidney problems
- Low blood pressure
Side effects of Ramisave 2.5 MG
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Ramisave 2.5 MG
Can I take Ramisave 2.5mg capsules during pregnancy?
Ramisave capsules are not recommended during pregnancy.
Can I take Ramisave 2.5mg capsules while breastfeeding?
Insufficient data is available regarding the use of Ramisave during breastfeeding therefore it is better to consult the doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ramisave 2.5mg capsules?
Ramisave capsules causes low blood pressure and dizziness as side effects. Therefore, you must avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Ramisave 2.5mg capsules?
Consult your doctor before consuming alcohol with Ramisave 2.5mg capsules.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart problems
- You have kidney problems
- You have liver problems
- You are going to undergo a surgery
- You have low salt levels
- You are dehydrated
- You are using other medicines for diabetes or to lower blood pressure
Mode of Action of Ramisave 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Ramisave capsules contains ramipril as the active component. Ramipril decreases the production of natural substances that are responsible for increased blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Ramisave 2.5 MG
- Take Ramisave 2.5mg capsules as a whole
- Do not open, crush, or chew the capsules
- Take the doses at fixed schedule as directed by the doctor.
Interactions of Ramisave 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of co-trimoxazole, ciclosporin, cilazapril, spironolactone, triamterene, amiloride, other ACE inhibitors, or potassium supplements increases potassium levels
- Concomitant use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines can increase potassium levels and worsen kidney function
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat diabetes causes extreme drip in blood glucose levels
- Concomitant use of lithium increases lithium toxicity
- Concomitant use of allopurinol, cytostatic, or immunosuppressants can cause blood disorders
- Concomitant use of isoproterenol, dobutamine, dopamine, or epinephrine can reduce blood pressure-lowering effects of ramipril
- Concomitant use of other medicines that lower blood pressure can cause an extreme drop in blood pressure
- Concomitant use of sacubitril, sirolimus, everolimus, temsirolimus, or valsartan increases risk of angioedema
Storage and disposal of Ramisave 2.5 MG
- Store Ramisave capsules below 25˚ C
- Store the capsules in their original package
- Store the capsules away from pets and children
- Do not use the medicines after the expiry date
- Do not throw capsules in wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Ramisave 2.5 MG
Overdose causes an extreme drop in blood pressure, decreased heart rate, disturbances in electrolyte levels, and kidney failure. Contact your doctor or visit nearest hospital immediately, in case of an overdose...
Missed a Dose
Take your missed dose of Ramisave as soon as you remember but do not double the dose or repeat the dose in short interval of time. It may lead to unwanted side-effects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is constant blood pressure monitoring necessary while being on Ramisave therapy?
A: It is necessary to constantly monitor the blood pressure while on Ramisave therapy to adjust the dose, as required.
Q: Can I take Ramisave capsules whenever my blood pressure increases?
A: Do not take Ramisave capsules unless recommended by your doctor.
Q: Ever since I have started taking Ramisave capsules, I have developed a cough. Can I stop taking the medicine?
A: No, it is a known side effect of Ramisave capsules. If the cough persists, visit your prescribing medic for a proper solution.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.