Radipime 1gm Injection
Radipime 1 G Description
Radipime Injection is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat severe infections caused by bacteria such as skin infections, lower respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, bronchiti
s and stomach infection. It contains cefepime, which belongs to a group of medicines called antibiotics. This medicine will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection.
Uses of Radipime 1 G
Contraindications of Radipime 1 G
- If you are allergic to cefepime or any of the ingredients of Radipime Injection
- If you have a history of allergy to any other antibiotics
Side effects of Radipime 1 G
- Injections site reactions such as pain, redness
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Radipime 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from kidney disease.
- If you experience continuous diarrhoea, immediately contact your doctor.
- If you develop any allergic reactions, contact the doctor immediately.
- You have a history of allergy to cephalosporins, penicillins or any other medicines.
- Let the doctor/laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test.
Mode of Action of Radipime 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Radipime 1 G
- Radipime Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Radipime 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Radipime Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking blood thinners, water pills or other antibiotic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Radipime 1 G
- Store Radipime Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Radipime 1 G
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Radipime Injection?
Q: Can I take Radipime Injection on my own?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Renapime 1g Powder for solution for injection/infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]
- Renapime 1g Powder for solution for injection/infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 June 2022]