R2 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
R2 5 MG Description
R2 Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with dietary
and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rozutin 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 53.2140.89% CHEAPER₹ 5.32/Tablet
- Crestor 5mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 420.50₹ 357.42₹ 11.91/Tablet
- Advastat 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 75.0616.56% CHEAPER₹ 7.51/Tablet
- Zyrova 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.18₹ 120.00₹ 12.00/Tablet
- Razel 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.26₹ 166.82₹ 11.12/Tablet
- Novastat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.35₹ 157.55₹ 10.50/Tablet
- Rozat 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.50₹ 127.925.22% CHEAPER₹ 8.53/Tablet
- Crevast 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 172.26₹ 146.42₹ 9.76/Tablet
- Rosulip 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.21₹ 148.08₹ 9.87/Tablet
- Rozucor 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.65₹ 166.30₹ 11.09/Tablet
Uses of R2 5 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of R2 5 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of R2 5 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of R2 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of R2 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of R2 5 MG
Interactions of R2 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the R2 works or R2 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of R2 5 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets