R Loc Ampoule Of 2ml Injection
R Loc 25 MG Description
R Loc Injection is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux disease. It contains ranitidine as its active ingredient. R Loc Injection is given un
der the medical supervision of a doctor in a healthcare set-up. Also, inform the doctor about your medical history and about all the medicines and supplements you take or might take.
Uses of R Loc 25 MG
- R Loc Injection uses include the treatment of heartburn and stomach pain caused due to acid reflux disease, stomach and intestine ulcers.
- It also helps in the prevention of acid aspiration during anaesthesia.
Contraindications of R Loc 25 MG
Side effects of R Loc 25 MG
- Pain, redness or swelling at the site of injection.
Precautions and Warnings of R Loc 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem, stomach ulcers or any kind of heart-related problem, etc.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes.
Mode of Action of R Loc 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of R Loc 25 MG
- This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of R Loc 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- R Loc Injection may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and ant-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are medicines for a brain-related disorder like diazepam, triazolam, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antihypertensive medicines, anti-HIV medicines, anti-cancer medicines, heart-related medicines, etc....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of R Loc 25 MG
- R Loc Injection should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of R Loc 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long is the usual course of medication?
Q: What is acid reflux?
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- Reduce excess weight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet, etc.