Quaff Syrup 100ml
Price to be Updated
Quaff Syrup 100ml Description
Quaff Syrup is a cough preparation. It contains a combination of ambroxol, guaifenesin and levosalbutamol. Quaff Syrup is used for the treatment of productive cough associated with spasms or constric
tion of airways in conditions such as bronchitis and bronchial asthma. It is also used for all conditions associated with thick mucous, wheezing and chest congestion. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and making them cough less thick which can be expelled out easily. This medicine is meant to be used in adults and children above 6 years of age. For children, this medicine should be used under adult supervision.
Uses of Quaff Syrup 100ml
Contraindications of Quaff Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- If you have any heart condition or significant risk factors for ischaemic heart disease.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Side effects of Quaff Syrup 100ml
- Taste disturbance
- Numb sensation in the mouth, throat and tongue
Precautions and Warnings of Quaff Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a cough for a long time.
- You have asthma or have experienced serious asthma attacks.
- You have or had a liver or kidney problem, any form of ulcer.
- You have a condition of compromised airway movement (ciliary dyskinesia).
- You have a regular habit of drinking or consuming alcohol too often.
Mode of Action of Quaff Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Quaff Syrup 100ml
- Take Quaff Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it.
Interactions of Quaff Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Quaff Syrup works or Quaff Syrup itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, heart conditions, psychiatric illness, antibiotics, anaesthetics, etc.
- This medicine should not be clubbed with cough suppressants.
Storage and disposal of Quaff Syrup 100ml
- Store Quaff Syrup below 30°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.