Prolop Inf 100ml
Prolop 1 G Description
Prolop Injection is a medicine used for relieving pain and reducing fever. It contains paracetamol. It is used for the short-term treatment of pain especially after surgery and fever when medicines c
n not be taken orally by the patient. Paracetamol works by interfering with the release of certain natural chemical substances (prostaglandins) and relieves pain & fever. This injection is given under medical supervision in a healthcare setup. Tell your doctor about your complete medical history before taking this injection.
Uses of Prolop 1 G
Contraindications of Prolop 1 G
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have serious liver disease or dysfunction.
Side effects of Prolop 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Prolop 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have serious liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can affect your liver.
- You consume alcohol too often or you are malnourished or dehydrated.
Mode of Action of Prolop 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prolop 1 G
Interactions of Prolop 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Prolop 1 G
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.