Prograin 10mg Tablet
Prograin 10 MG Description
Prograin Tablet is used in the prevention of migraine. It contains flunarizine as an active ingredient. It is not recommended for people below 18 years of age. One may experience an increase in weigh
t, dizziness or depression when taking this Tablet. It is also important to follow a healthy lifestyle, avoid triggers for migraines like strong smells, sounds, certain food items, extremes of temperature, lack of sleep, etc. Discussion with your doctor may help you identify your migraine attack triggers.
- Fluner 10mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 52.15₹ 52.16₹ 5.22/Tablet
- Sibelium 10mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Johnson & Johnson Private Limited30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 161.80₹ 161.81₹ 5.39/Tablet
- Flunarin 10mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.98₹ 45.888.2% CHEAPER₹ 4.59/Tablet
- Migranex 10mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.16₹ 41.9116.2% CHEAPER₹ 4.19/Tablet
- F Racil 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 40.8018.4% CHEAPER₹ 4.08/Tablet
- Flumigra 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Navnidhi Life Science Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 59.00₹ 5.9/Tablet
Uses of Prograin 10 MG
Contraindications of Prograin 10 MG
- If you have an allergy to flunarizine or any other ingredients present in Prograin Tablet.
- If you have Parkinson’s Disease (decrease mobility and tremors) or have a family history of Parkinson’s Disease.
- If you have suffered from any psychiatric disorders in the past or presently under treatment.
Side effects of Prograin 10 MG
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Feeling low
Precautions and Warnings of Prograin 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are elderly and suffering from psychiatric disorders.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You are experiencing fatigue, muscle pain and weakness.
- You have Parkinson's disease and are taking medicines for treating the same, as it may potentiate some side-effects like shakiness (tremors), muscle stiffness (rigidity), difficulty in movements (bradykinesia), these are called extrapyramidal symptoms. Prograin Tablet may not be useful to treat active migraine attack....
- It would be best if you regularly visit your doctor during Flunarizine therapy. Any adverse reactions may be detected early and required actions may be taken.
Mode of Action of Prograin 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prograin 10 MG
- Take Prograin Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- It would be best if you do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Prograin 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Prograin Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Especially, if you are taking anti-epileptic medicines such as phenytoin, as it may affect the activity of Prograin Tablet.
- You may feel more drowsy or sleepy when taken along with brain-related medicines like diazepam, alprazolam and mephenytoin (to treat some psychiatric illness).
- Women who are on oral contraceptives may experience milky discharge from the nipple (Galactorrhea) during Flunarizine treatment.
Storage and disposal of Prograin 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You must discard this medicine when it expires or is no longer needed.