Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Pregalin Tablet is a combination medicine that is used for the treatment of nerve-related pain (or neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to nerve
damage) in adults. It contains pregabalin and methylcobalamin. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days any other health issues you have such as heart problems, liver or kidney problems. Take this medicine at the same time each day for optimal results.
|Contains||Pregabalin(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, mood changes, headache, blurred vision, giddiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Pregabalin(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Premylin M 75mg TabletBy Dios Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 135.003.16% CHEAPER₹ 13.5/Tablet
Uses of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Pregalin Tablet used in the treatment of pain due to damaged nerves.
Contraindications of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to pregabalin and methylcobalamin or any of the ingredients of the Pregalin Tablet.
Side effects of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Mood changes
- Sleep disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Pregalin Tablet during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take this medicine during pregnancy as there is limited data about its safety in pregnancy. However, if the doctor prescribes the Pregalin Tablet and if you are a woman of childbearing age, then it is advised to use effective contraception methods.
Can I take the Pregalin Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby. Therefore, the doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the treatment depending upon the benefits of the medicine for a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Pregalin Tablet?
This medicine can impair your driving ability as you may experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Pregalin Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment as it may increase the side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, etc.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing, etc after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems, dizziness and sleepiness, etc. Also, this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient.
- You have an existing medical condition such as liver or kidney problem, fits, heart-related problem, low level of vitamin B12, etc.
- You experience a low mood or mood changes, talk to your doctor.
- It is advised not to stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical in nerves responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin, covering nerves and healing damaged nerves.
Directions for Use of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- It should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Pregalin Tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.
Storage and disposal of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Pregalin X 150mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose may include sleepiness, restlessness, confusion, irritation, etc. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any of such signs, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it a normal painkiller?
A: This medicine is used to treat nerve-related pain only. This kind of pain is not treated with normal painkillers.
Q: Can I stop taking this medication on my own?
A: No, you can't stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. You may feel symptoms like sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, flu, nervousness, pain, sweating and dizziness after discontinuation of therapy with this medicine.
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensation, etc....
- Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterized by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed