Prax 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Prax 10 MG Description
Prax 10 mg tablet contains Prasugrel as its active ingredient, which belongs to a group of medicines called blood thinners. It is used in preventing blood clot formation in blood vessels after certai
n procedures (cardiac stent) in people with heart diseases, reducing the risk of having another heart attack, stroke and heart-related chest pain. It ensures the smooth and normal flow of blood in blood vessels. This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹51.22 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Prax 10 MG
Contraindications of Prax 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Prasugrel or any of the ingredient of Prax 10 mg tablet.
- If you are suffering from any condition that causes bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
- If you have had any heart problems like stroke or a condition called transient ischaemic attack.
- If you have any problems with your liver.
Side effects of Prax 10 MG
- Bleeding from the nose
- Blood in the urine
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Prax 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any bleeding disorder (ulcers in the stomach or intestines, recently had some major surgery, etc).
- You are suffering from any liver or kidney problems.
- You are above the age of 60 years.
- You develop an allergic reaction or unwanted side effects after taking Prax 10 mg tablet.
- You have any scheduled surgery.
- You develop a fever and bruising under the skin that may appear as red dots, with or without extreme fatigue, confusion, jaundice while on treatment with Prax 10 mg tablet.
- Prax 10 mg tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Prax 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Prax 10 MG
Interactions of Prax 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Prax 10 mg tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled. ...
- Concomitant use of Prax 10 mg tablet along with warfarin, clopidogrel (blood thinner), ibuprofen, naproxen, etoricoxib (pain killers) is not recommended as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines like morphine and other opioids used in severe pain should be used with caution along with this medicine.
- You should not take any other medicine while taking Prax 10 mg tablet without first consulting your doctor.