By AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED
15g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Peroduo Gel is used in treating acne or pimples. It contains a combination of two medicines - adapalene and benzoyl peroxide as active components. This gel must not be used if you are allergic to any of its components or are pregnant. It is meant only for external application and should be applied as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen....
|You Save||₹73.80 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Adapalene(0.1 %),Benzoyl Peroxide(2.5 %)|
|Side effects||Burning sensation, pain, irritation, redness, itching at the site of application|
Check more medicines with composition as Adapalene(0.1 %) + Benzoyl Peroxide(2.5 %)
Uses of Peroduo Gel
Peroduo Gel is used to treat pimples or acne.
Contraindications of Peroduo Gel
- If you are allergic to adapalene or benzoyl Peroxide or any other ingredients of Peroduo Gel.
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
Side effects of Peroduo Gel
Burning sensation, pain, irritation, redness, itching, rash, peeling or dryness at the area Peroduo Gel is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Peroduo Gel
Can I apply Peroduo Gel during pregnancy?
Peroduo Gel should not be used during pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety. If you get pregnant while using this gel, then discontinue using it and contact your doctor immediately.
Can I apply Peroduo Gel while breastfeeding?
There is limited data available on the use of this gel in a breastfeeding woman. However, if prescribed by your doctor, avoid using it on the breast or areas near the breast or any large area of the body for a prolonged duration.
Can I drive if I have applied Peroduo Gel?
Peroduo Gel is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Peroduo Gel?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and this gel. Consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Peroduo Gel.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You are suffering from any other skin infections or conditions.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying Peroduo Gel for a week.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- Do not use this medicine on cuts, scratches, sunburns, etc.
- Do not let this gel get into your eyes, nose, mouth or on your hair. If it happens, then rinse it with water thoroughly.
- Peroduo Gel is not recommended for children below 9-years of age.
Mode of Action of Peroduo Gel
How Does It Work?
- Peroduo Gel works by the combined action of both its components: Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Adapalene works by decreasing the swelling, redness of the skin, thus reducing pimples.
- Benzoyl Peroxide works by killing the growth of bacteria, thus softening and peeling (or scaling) the outer layer of the skin.
Directions for Use of Peroduo Gel
- Peroduo Gel is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply the gel on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using this gel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or nose.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Peroduo Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Peroduo Gel is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- You should not use products to treat your pimples or acne containing benzoyl peroxide or retinoids at the same time as this gel.
- You need to avoid using cosmetic products that may cause irritation, dry skin while using Peroduo Gel.
Storage and disposal of Peroduo Gel
Peroduo Gel should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Peroduo Gel
As Peroduo Gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this gel, then apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply the gel just to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Peroduo Gel to treat my sunburn?
A: No, Peroduo Gel is not meant to be used to treat sunburn.
Q: Can Peroduo Gel be used by my 14-year-old child?
A: Yes, Peroduo Gel may be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with Peroduo Gel?
A: If you get any gel in your eyes, then rinse with water thoroughly. Keep your eyes open when you rinse.
- Epiduo 0.1%/2.5% Gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 1 May 2021]
- Epiduo 0.1%/2.5% Gel - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 1 May 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 1 May 2021]
Country of Origin
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.