Pearl White Lotion 60gm
Pearl White 5 % Description
Pearl White Lotion contains hydroquinone as its active ingredient. It is used to treat dark skin discolouration that is caused by the sun or facial marks due to pimples, dark patches or spots on the
kin. Do not use this medicine to treat any other skin conditions other than that prescribed by your doctor. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
Uses of Pearl White 5 %
Contraindications of Pearl White 5 %
Side effects of Pearl White 5 %
Precautions and Warnings of Pearl White 5 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction or an infection after using Pearl White Lotion. Immediately contact your doctor.
- You are applying for the medicine on a larger skin area, broken skin or under skin folds.
- You have any type of skin infection.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying Pearl White Lotion for 7 days.
- You notice a blue-black darkening on your skin, immediately contact your doctor.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight for too long.
- You should avoid getting any medicine into your eyes, nose, mouth, open wounds, armpits, private parts. In case of such exposure, you should wash the affected part thoroughly with water.
- Pearl White Lotion should not be used to treat any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Pearl White 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pearl White 5 %
- Pearl White Lotion is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Pearl White 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Pearl White 5 %
- Store Pearl White Lotion in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Pearl White 5 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Pearl White Lotion?
Q: How to use Pearl White Lotion?
- You should use Pearl White Lotion as instructed by the doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated. Clean the affected area and apply a small amount of medicine....