Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits Description
Pantocid HP combipack is used to treat peptic ulcers, a condition of open sores on the lining of the stomach and the upper portion of the small intestine. It contains clarithromycin, amoxicillin and
pantoprazole as its active medicines. Inform the doctor about the medical conditions and ongoing medications before starting with the medicine.
|You Save||₹29.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clarithromycin(500.0 Mg) + Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(750.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Peptic ulcer disease|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting. stomach pain, diarrhoea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PEPTIC ULCERS|
Uses of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Contraindications of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
- If you are allergic to clarithromycin, pantoprazole, amoxicillin or other ingredients of Pantocid hp.
- If you are allergic to antibiotics to the class known as macrolide antibiotics or beta-lactam antibiotics (cephalosporin, carbapenem or monobactam) and proton pump inhibitors. If you are not sure what these medicines are, discuss them with the doctor....
- If you suffer from low levels of potassium (hypokalemia).
- If you suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- If you are taking medicines like blood cholesterol-lowering medicines (statins), antiviral medicine (nelfinavir), colchicine, ergotamine or dihydroergotamine, ticagrelor, ranolazine, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide and terfenadine....
- If you suffer from rhythmic defects of the heart.
Side effects of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
- Stomach pain
- Taste change
Precautions and Warnings of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from kidney disorders, liver disorders.
- You suffer from an infection of the ear, nose, throat and urinary tract.
- You have a history of fits.
- You suffer from skin infections (acute generalised exanthematous pustulosis, infectious mononucleosis).
- You suffer from heart disorders, rhythm-related disorders or are taking medicines that cause disturbances in heart rhythm.
- You have or had a history of antibiotic-related diarrhoea.
- You suffer from low levels of magnesium and/or potassium.
- You experience signs and symptoms of liver disease like loss of appetite, jaundice, dark urine, itchy skin or a tender stomach.
- You experience allergic reactions like anaphylaxis, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
- You have low levels of vitamin B12.
- You have lost weight.
- You have difficulty while swallowing.
- You have or had osteoporosis.
- You have difficulty while urinating.
- You experience elevated liver enzymes.
- Patients who suffer from liver disease must monitor their liver functioning while taking the medicine.
Mode of Action of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
How Does It Work?
- Pantocid HP combipack contains clarithromycin, amoxicillin and pantoprazole.
- Clarithromycin and amoxicillin work against bacterial infection. Clarithromycin interferes with the synthesis of bacterial proteins while amoxicillin, a penicillin-type antibiotic, prevents bacterial growth by damaging the bacterial cell wall. ...
- Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor it reduces the acid produced in the stomach by blocking the proton pumps in cells of the stomach.
Directions for Use of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
- Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Pantocid HP combipack works or Pantocid HP combipack itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to lower the blood cholesterol, medicines to treat viral infections, migraine, medicines to treat heart diseases, fungal infections, brain disorders and blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Dosage of Pantocid Hp Kit Strip Of 6 Tablet Combikits
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side-effects of Pantocid HP combipack?
Q: For how long I need to take the medicine?
Q: Does Pantocid HP combipack cause sleepiness?
Q: Can Pantocid HP be taken after food?
Q: What is the composition of Pantocid Hp kit?
- Clarithromycin 250 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Pantoprazole 40 mg Gastro-resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Amoxicillin 250 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]