Panlipase Strip Of 10 Capsules
Panlipase 150 MG Description
Panlipase Capsule is a replacement therapy for enzymes that are naturally produced by the pancreas. Certain diseased conditions like excessive mucous production that blockages the pancreatic duct (cy
stic fibrosis), long term inflammation of the pancreas (chronic pancreatitis) and/or surgical removal of the pancreas lead to a deficiency of the necessary pancreatic enzymes. Panlipase Capsules contain the enzymes derived from animal source (pork).This medicine helps in the digestion of sugars, fats and proteins in individuals who have defective/non-functional pancreas. It is advised to drink plenty of water when consuming this medicine. It is advised that you consult your doctor about your medical conditions before the use of this capsule.
- Creon 10000 Capsules 15'sBy Abbott India Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 658.52₹ 559.74₹ 37.32/Capsule
- Pancrehenz 10000 Capsules 10'sBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.6522% CHEAPER₹ 17.77/Capsule
Uses of Panlipase 150 MG
Contraindications of Panlipase 150 MG
- If you are allergic to any constituent in the capsule/animal origin product (contains pork).
- If you are suffering from a rare condition of narrowing of the digestive tract characterised by symptoms like abdominal pain, swelling, vomiting and constipation (fibrosis colonopathy) (Usually seen when patients with a hereditary disorder of the digestive system and lungs wherein the body produces mucous that blocks the lungs and pancreas (cystic fibrosis) are treated with a high dose of pancreatic enzymes)....
Side effects of Panlipase 150 MG
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Feeling of gases in the stomach (bloating)
- Changes in blood sugar levels-increase (hyperglycaemia/hypoglycaemia)
Precautions and Warnings of Panlipase 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to products that are of animal origin (this capsule contains pork).
- You are suffering from a rare condition wherein the digestive tract narrows and you may experience severe stomach pain, swelling, vomiting and constipation which is generally seen in patients with treatment of cystic fibrosis....
- You have high levels of uric acid (gout).
- You are suffering from severe kidney disease.
- You experience an increased concentration of enzymes in the liver.
- You are taking folic acid supplements, as this medicine hinders the absorption of folic acid and iron in the body.
- You are diabetic and consuming medicines to maintain your blood sugar levels as this medicine may alter your blood sugar levels.
Mode of Action of Panlipase 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Panlipase 150 MG
- Take Panlipase Capsule in the correct dosage and for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Panlipase 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Avoid concomitant use with medicine, those are multivitamins or folic acid supplements as this medicine decreases the absorption of folic acid and iron.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Panlipase 150 MG
- Store the Panlipase Capsule at room temperature (15-25°C) away from light, heat and moisture.
- Store it in the original packaging.
Dosage of Panlipase 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Panlipase Capsule safe in children?
Q: Can I consume Panlipase Capsule with an antacid?
Q: When should I avoid Panlipase Capsules?
Q: Is it normal to experience fatty foul smelling stools when taking Panlipase Capsule?
- Drugs H. Nebivolol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021]
- CREON® (pancrelipase) Delayed-Release Capsules | Official HCP Site [Internet]. Creon.com. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021]
- Creon 10000 Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 April 2021]