Pan Mps Mint Flavour Sugar Free Bottle Of 200ml Suspension
Pan MPS suspension is an antacid and anti-flatulent medication. It contains a combination of magnesium hydroxide, aluminium hydroxide, and activated dimethicone as active substances. Pan MPS suspension is used to provide relief from the symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, and flatulence (gas) in children and adults. Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Shake well before use. Before starting Pan MPS suspension, inforelieverm your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history.
|You Save||₹15.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aluminium Hydroxide(250.0 Mg/5ml) + Magnesium Hydroxide / Milk Of Magnesia(250.0 Mg/5ml) + Activated Dimethicone(50.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Uses||Indigestion, heartburn, flatulence (gas)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal cramps|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Uses of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
Contraindications of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
Side effects of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
- Abdominal cramps
Precautions and Warnings of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
Other General Warnings
- You are elderly.
- You have kidney disorders.
- You have low levels of phosphate in your body.
- You have a condition called porphyria and you are undergoing hemodialysis.
Directions for Use of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
- Take the exact amount of Pan MPS suspension as recommended by the doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Storage and disposal of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
- Store Pan MPS suspension in a cool and dry place protected from light.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
Missed a Dose
- If you missed taking any dose of Pan MPS suspension, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
How Does It Work?
- Pan MPS suspension contains a combination of magnesium hydroxide, aluminium hydroxide and activated dimethicone as active substances.
- Magnesium hydroxide and aluminium hydroxide are antacids that neutralize stomach acid and treat bloating and discomfort.
- Activated dimethicone is an anti-foaming/de-flatulent agent that helps in the removal of gas.
Interactions of PAN MPS MINT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 200ML SUSPENSION
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect how Pan MPS suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken simultaneously.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Any other medicines should not be taken within 1 hour of taking Pan MPS suspension as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating bacterial infections (tetracyclines, ciprofloxacin), fungal infections (ketoconazole), malaria (hydroxychloroquine), mental disorders (chlorpromazine), tuberculosis (rifampicin), thyroid disorders (levothyroxine) and abnormal/high cholesterol levels (rosuvastatin)....
- The use of Pan MPS suspension with polystyrene sulphonate (used to treat high blood potassium) may result in blockage of the intestines and an increase in the body's pH level, especially in individuals with kidney failure. ...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Pan MPS suspension used for?
Q: When to take Pan MPS?
- Pan MPS suspension should be taken exactly as recommended by the doctor.
- Preferably take this medicine 20 minutes to 1 hour after meals.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.