Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Price to be Updated
Oxipenam 500mg Injection Description
Oxipenam 500mg Inj is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Oxipenam 500mg Inj contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end an
tibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
- Oxipenam 500mg Inj is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Side effects of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Interactions of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Oxipenam 500mg Inj works, or Oxipenam 500mg Inj itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Oxipenam 500mg Injection
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.