Orcibest 10mg Tablet
Orcibest 10 MG Description
Orcibest 10mg tablet contains Orciprenaline as its active medicine. It is useful in treating patients with breathing difficulty due to the narrowing of airways (bronchus) as in asthma, infection of t
he lungs like in tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, allergic conditions like chronic bronchitis, silicosis and some cancerous conditions of the lungs. Orcibest should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not take it more than that prescribed or for a prolonged duration.
- Orcibest 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 179.65₹ 152.70₹
Uses of Orcibest 10 MG
- Orcibest is used to treat Bronchial asthma.
- Breathing difficulty due to narrowing and swelling of airways (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, silicosis).
- Abnormal enlargement or damage of air spaces present in the lungs (pulmonary emphysema).
Contraindications of Orcibest 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Orciprenaline or any other ingredients of Orcibest.
- If you have a condition with irregular and fast heartbeats (arrhythmia with tachycardia).
- If you have a heart-related disorder (hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy).
Side effects of Orcibest 10 MG
- Nausea, vomiting
- The shakiness of hands (mild tremors)
- Dizziness (spinning of head)
- Increased heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Orcibest 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your condition does not improve over time or worsens after taking this medicine.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes), hyperthyroidism or disorders of the heart.
- You experience an allergic reaction like rashes, swelling or breathing difficulty.
- Tell your doctor about your complete medical history and all the ongoing medicines and herbal supplements that you are taking.
Mode of Action of Orcibest 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Orcibest 10 MG
- Take Orcibest 10mg tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- This medicine can be taken with or without meals or as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Orcibest 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Orcibest 10mg tablet with other medicines of the same class (sympathomimetic agents) is not recommended since the combined use may lead to adverse effects on the heart.
- Avoid taking this medicine along with medicines such as Epinephrine, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors used in brain disease since the action of these medicines may be enhanced.
- Concomitant use of inhaled anaesthetics should be avoided as it may lead to an increased risk of heart-related side effects.
Storage and disposal of Orcibest 10 MG
- Orcibest 10mg tablet should be stored away from direct sunlight at a temperature below 30º C.
- Store in the original package, out of the reach of children and pets.