Optineuron Inj 3ml
3ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Optineuron injection is used in patients with Vitamin B12 and nutritional deficiencies. It is a nutritional supplement containing Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Nicotinamide, D-Panthenol, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), and Thiamine (Vitamin B1). This injection will be given to you by the doctor or nurse. You should not self-inject it. You may experience side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea while on treatment with Optineuron injection. These side effects usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital. You should tell your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the diseases or conditions you suffer from or if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy or breastfeeding before starting this medicine.
Uses of Optineuron Inj 3ml
Optineuron injection is used to treat Vitamin B12 and nutritional deficiencies
Contraindications of Optineuron Inj 3ml
If you are allergic to any component of Optineuron injection
Side effects of Optineuron Inj 3ml
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Optineuron Inj 3ml
Can I take Optineuron injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the use of Optineuron injection during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Optineuron injection while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effects of Optineuron injection during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Optineuron injection?
There is limited information about the effects of Optineuron injection on driving. However, this injection may cause dizziness & sleepiness. You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have taken Optineuron injection?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Optineuron injection as it may worsen the side effects of this injection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, lungs, gallbladder, liver or kidney
- You have any bleeding disorder
- You have a stomach blockage or inflammatory bowel disease
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer, gout, ulcers, etc., make sure to consult your doctor
- You are will be undergoing any surgery or operation
- Optineuron injection should not be used for a long term treatment
Mode of Action of Optineuron Inj 3ml
How Does It Work?
Optineuron injection works by the combined action of 6 different types of vitamin supplements, essential for body growth and normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells, etc.
Directions for Use of Optineuron Inj 3ml
Optineuron injection will be given to you in a hospital by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self-inject.
Interactions of Optineuron Inj 3ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Optineuron injection with Tetracyclines (antibiotics) can alter its effects.
- Concomitant use along with blood thinners like Warfarin, Clopidogrel may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Other medicines like Atropine, Amitriptyline (used in psychiatric illness), Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine (used to treat fits), Probenecid (used to treat gout)and Itraconazole (antifungal) should be used with caution.read less
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Storage and disposal of Optineuron Inj 3ml
- Store Optineuron injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack
- Keep it away from children and pets
Dosage of Optineuron Inj 3ml
Optineuron injection will be given to you by a doctor or a nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose. However, if you experience any symptoms or side-effects right after taking this injection, seek medical help.
Missed a Dose
Your doctor or nurse will monitor that when this injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Optineuron injection be self-injected?
A: No, Optineuron injection will be given by an experienced doctor or a nurse. After injecting, the doctor may also need to observe the patient for some time. Therefore, this medicine should not be self-injected.
Q: Is Optineuron injection safe in pregnancy?
A: There is limited information about the safety and efficiency of Optineuron during pregnancy. You should always consult your doctor before using any medicine or injection during pregnancy.
Q: Who should not take Optineuron injection?
A: Optineuron injection is a composition of multivitamins. It is contraindicated if you are allergic to any of the components in the Optineuron injection and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is advised that you consult your doctor if you are suffering from bleeding in the intestine, blockage in the stomach or intestine, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or liver, kidney or lung disease.
Q: How long should I use Optineuron injection?
A: You should take the Optineuron injection for duration and dosage as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop the treatment mid-way or if you notice a slight betterment in your symptoms.
Q: Is this medicine addictive?
A: Optineuron injection is a multivitamin composition that is not addictive.
- MedlinePlus. Thiamine. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Riboflavin. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Nicotinamide. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pyridoxine. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Cyanocobalamin. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. Pantothenic Acid. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals. Cobasoft Injection. [ Accessed on 03.April.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹1.5 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1000.0 Mcg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(100.0 Mg),D-panthenol(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and nutritional supplement|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, Flatulence, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 03 Apr 2021 | 04:31 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved