Oncogem 1gm Injection 50ml
Oncogem 1000 MG Description
Oncogem Injection is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used in the treatment of various types of cancer such as ovarian cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer and bladder c
ancer. It contains gemcitabine as its main component. It will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting.
|You Save||₹524.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Ovarian cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Uses of Oncogem 1000 MG
Contraindications of Oncogem 1000 MG
- If you are allergic to gemcitabine or any of the ingredients of Oncogem Injection.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Oncogem 1000 MG
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea
- Constipation, stomach pain
- Fever, infection, headache
- Skin rash, redness, itching
- Pain, swelling, sores in the mouth
- Hair loss
- Low blood platelets, anaemia, low WBCs
Precautions and Warnings of Oncogem 1000 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had or still have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You had or are scheduled to have radiation therapy.
- You have been vaccinated recently.
- If you experience headaches along with fits and confusion, contact your doctor.
- You have difficulty breathing or weakness & are pale
- You gain weight, have swelling & shortness of breath.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Oncogem 1000 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oncogem 1000 MG
- Oncogem Injection will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject.
Interactions of Oncogem 1000 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Oncogem Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor if you are on radiotherapy & about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
Storage and disposal of Oncogem 1000 MG
- Store Oncogem Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Oncogem 1000 MG
- This injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Oncogem Injection?
Q: What is the use of Oncogem Injection?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Gemcitabine 1000 mg powder for soution for infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Gemcitabine 1000 mg powder for soution for infusion - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]