Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is a combination medicine. It contains a combination of B vitamins and alpha-lipoic acid. It is used for the management of vitamin deficiencies and to support healthy nerve function in conditions like diabetic neuropathy.
Diabetic neuropathy is a condition of nerve damage due to high blood sugar and is characterized by abnormal, painful sensations such as needles and pins, numbness in the legs, etc. Some other medicines containing similar compositions are Renergy capsule, Must Od tablet, Nurofix tablets, and Neucobal Forte capsule.
Nurokind-Plus should be taken as your doctor suggests and for the prescribed duration. If you are taking any other drugs, or dietary supplements, let your doctor know. Take a nutritious diet loaded with necessary nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in addition to this supplement.
|You Save||₹16.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, rashes|
Uses of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain)
- Vitamin deficiency
Contraindications of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- If you are allergic to any components of the Nurokind-Plus RF capsule.
- If you are suffering from malabsorption syndrome and increased levels of any of its constituents in the body.
Side effects of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Stomach upset
- Eating disorder
Precautions and Warnings of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions or are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not take Nurokind-Plus RF capsule if you have an eye disorder called Leber’s disease.
Directions for Use of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Nurokind Plus RF capsules should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Store Nurokind Plus RF capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Quick Tips of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Nurokind Plus RF capsule is a multivitamin supplement used to manage vitamin deficiencies and support healthy nerve function in conditions like diabetic neuropathy.
- Take this supplement as directed. Do not take more than the recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be substituted for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Before starting Nurokind Plus RF capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Along with this supplement, take a healthy diet enriched with essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Dosage of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin B9, also known as folic Acid, is one of the important vitamins which play a significant role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells....
- Vitamin B12 or methylcobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and hormones' functioning. The deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause neurological problems....
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a vitamin-like antioxidant. It help reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
Interactions of NUROKIND PLUS RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Interactions with other medicines
- Nurokind Plus RF capsules may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Components of this medicine may interact with medicines used to treat seizures and fits, Cycloserine & Chloramphenicol (antibiotics), Theophylline (used for breathing disorders), Methotrexate (an anti-cancer and immunomodulator), Sulfasalazine (used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis), medicines used to reduce stomach acid, and Metformin (anti-diabetic)....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Nurokind-Plus RF?
Q: What is the use of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
Q: Is Nurokind-Plus RF safe to use?
Q: What is the composition of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
Q: How can one avoid diabetic neuropathy?
Q: Does Nurokind Plus RF affect your eyesight?
Q: Does taking Nurokind Plus RF cause bleeding?
Q: Can I take Nurokind Plus RF capsule to treat thyroid disorders?
Q: What is the best time to take the Nurokind plus?
Q: Is Nurokind-plus a pain killer?
Q: What are the side effects of the Nurokind plus?
Q: Can I take Nurokind plus daily?
Q: Does Nurokind cause constipation?
Q: Can Nurokind Plus be used for cognitive decline or dementia?
Q: Can I take Nurokind plus for mineral deficiency in my body?
Q: Can I take Nurokind Plus for nutritional deficiencies?
Q: Can Nurokind Plus be used for alcoholic neuropathy or drug-induced neuropathy?
Q: Does Nurokind Plus cause dizziness?
Q: Can Nurokind Plus be used for vascular disease?
- Vitamins and minerals - B vitamins and folic acid [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Folate (Folic Acid) – Vitamin B9 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Vitamin B12 [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pyrodoxine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 23 October 2021]
- Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. 2021.
Other Products from this Brand
- NUROKIND GOLD RF STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- NUROKIND OD 1500MCG STRIP OF 20 TABLETS
- NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- NUROKIND D3 STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NUROKIND NEXT STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- NUROKIND G STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NUROKIND FAST SUGAR FREE STRIP OF 1 ORALLY DISINTEGRATING STRIP
- NUROKIND Z MORE STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NUROKIND 500MCG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS