Novolid Mr Tablets
Novolid Mr Tablets Description
Novolid Mr Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide and tizanidine as active ingredients. It is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with various
conditions and muscle spasms. This medicine inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Novolid Mr Tablet must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
Uses of Novolid Mr Tablets
- For the treatment of muscle spasms associated with pain.
- To treat pain and inflammation associated with various, conditions such as surgery, dental, skin conditions, etc.
Contraindications of Novolid Mr Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, tizanidine, or other ingredients in Novolid Mr Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
- If you have low salt, blood or fluid level.
Side effects of Novolid Mr Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Novolid Mr Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system-related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart and kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Novolid Mr Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Nimesulide blocks a pathway that produces a chemical substance known as prostaglandin that is responsible for the feeling of painful inflammation and other inflammatory reactions.
- Tizanidine works by slowing some actions in the brain and nervous system which are responsible for muscle tightness, which helps in the relaxation of muscles.
Directions for Use of Novolid Mr Tablets
- Novolid Mr Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
Interactions of Novolid Mr Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Novolid Mr Tablet works or Novolid Mr itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially you are taking blood thinner medicines, painkillers, medicine to treat brain-related conditions, blood pressure medicine, immunomodulatory medicines, anti-asthma medicine and anti-diabetic medicine....
Storage and disposal of Novolid Mr Tablets
- Store Novolid Mr Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.