Novamox Paediatric Drops 10ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
10ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Novamox 100 MG Description
Novamox Paediatric Drops contain Amoxicillin, an antibiotic. It is used for the treatment of respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infections due to certain types of bacteria. It works b
y killing bacteria responsible for infection by inhibiting the formation and repairing of the outer covering of bacteria. Nausea, loose motion, skin rash are common side effects after the use of this medicine. If side effects do not go away on their own or your child condition doesn't improve over time then inform the doctor.
|You Save||₹8.89 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(100.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, loose motion, skin rash|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Novamox 100 MG
It is used for the treatment of respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infections due to certain types of bacteria.
Contraindications of Novamox 100 MG
- If your child is allergic to Amoxicillin, penicillin or any other ingredients of Novamox Drops.
- If your child previously had an allergic reaction like skin rash or swelling of the face or throat due to any antibiotic.
Side effects of Novamox 100 MG
- Loose motion
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Novamox 100 MG
Can I take Novamox Paediatric Drops during pregnancy?
Pregnant women should not take Novamox Paediatric Drops since it is meant to be used in children.
Can I take Novamox Paediatric Drops while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding women should not take Novamox Paediatric Drops since it is meant to be used in children.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has a kidney problem.
- Your child is not urinating regularly.
- Your child has indigestion with some type of sugar.
Mode of Action of Novamox 100 MG
How Does It Work?
It works by killing bacteria responsible for infection by inhibiting the formation and repairing of the outer covering of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Novamox 100 MG
- Novamox Paediatric Drops should be given to your child as directed by the doctor.
- For reconstitution add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake well and make the volume up to the given mark on the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Reconstituted solutions should be used within the duration mentioned in the bottle.
Interactions of Novamox 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Novamox Paediatric Drops works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation, and supplements you are giving to your child currently to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of this medicine with an oral typhoid vaccine can cause a decrease in the effect of the oral typhoid vaccine.
Storage and disposal of Novamox 100 MG
- Store this medicine in dry powder form below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- The reconstituted suspension should be stored for 7 days at 2°C to 8°C in the refrigerator.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Novamox 100 MG
Symptoms of overdose include stomach upset, loose motions, nausea, problem in urination etc. If you have given too much of this medicine to your child then contact the doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of this medicine to your child then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Novamox Paediatric Drops to my child if he/she feels better?
A: Novamox Paediatric Drops should be given in dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Stopping treatment midway can cause bacterial infection to occur again and this medicine may be ineffective to treat the same infection in future.
Q: Is Novamox Paediatric Drops useful for the treatment of all types of fever?
A: Novamox Paediatric Drops is useful in the treatment of fever due to certain bacterial infection. It is not useful for the treatment of other fever causes such as viral infections, malaria etc.
Q: What precautions should be taken to avoid loose motion cause due to novamox paediatric drops?
A: You should give novamox paediatric drops to your child immediately after food and probiotics should be given along with this medicine to avoid loose motion caused due to novamox paediatric drops.
Q: Is Novamox Paediatric Drops useful to treat ringworm?
A: Novamox Paediatric Drops are not useful for the treatment of ringworm or any other type of fungal infections.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- NOVAMOX LB DT 250MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NOVAMOX 500MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- NOVAMOX 125MG REDIUSE 30ML
- NOVAMOX 125MG REDIUSE 60ML
- NOVAMOX 250MG CAPSULE
- NOVAMOX CV FORTE 457MG TANGY ORANGE FLAVOUR DRY SYRUP 60ML
- NOVAMOX CV 228.5MG ORANGE FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- NOVAMOX 500MG CAPSULE
- NOVAMOX DT 250MG TABLET
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed