Norbid E/E Drops
Norbid 0.3 % Description
Norbid Eye/Ear Drop is an antibiotic and contains norfloxacin as an active component. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of ears and eyes. This medicine should be used in doses and d
uration as prescribed by the doctor. You should always complete the entire course of the antibiotic treatment otherwise, it may lead to treatment failure. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Norbid 0.3 %
Contraindications of Norbid 0.3 %
Side effects of Norbid 0.3 %
- Local burning or discomfort
- Taste changes
Precautions and Warnings of Norbid 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after using this medicine.
- You have any problems with your ears like hearing problems.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
- Do not use Norbid Eye/Ear Drop for viral or fungal infection.
- Do not touch tip to any surface as this may contaminate the product.
Mode of Action of Norbid 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Norbid 0.3 %
- Use it in the doses and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Repeat for the other ear/eye if required after 5-10 minutes.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area.
Interactions of Norbid 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Norbid 0.3 %
- Store it below 25°C protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.