Nodard Plus Tablet
By CIPLA GX
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nodard Plus tablet is a painkiller containing a combination of nimesulide and paracetamol. This medicine belongs to the Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) class having analgesic and ant
i-inflammatory actions. Nodard Plus is used to provide symptomatic relief from headache, toothache, fever and various kinds of other pain such as ear, joint and menstrual. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor and do not take it for a longer duration than prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers with this medicine....
Uses of Nodard Plus Tablet
Nodard Plus tablet is used to provide relief from fever, headache, toothache, pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses.
Contraindications of Nodard Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredients of Nodard Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide).
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcers and inflammation of the stomach lining.
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nodard Plus Tablet
- Loose stools
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of the skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nodard Plus Tablet
Can I take the Nodard Plus tablet during pregnancy?
- Nodard Plus tablet should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the last three months of pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby along with delaying the delivery term.
- If you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence, it should be avoided by such women. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant....Read more
Can I take the Nodard Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of the Nodard Plus tablet pass into breast milk and may cause harm to the newborn baby. Thus, it should be avoided by breastfeeding women, unless it is advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Nodard Plus tablet?
If you experience drowsiness and sleepiness after taking the Nodard Plus tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Nodard Plus tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Nodard Plus tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Do not consume alcohol while on this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness, stop the medicine and reach out to your doctor immediately. These could be signs of serious liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, stop the medicine.
- You are elderly, the chances of side effects increases.
- You are suffering from liver or kidney or heart diseases.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery.
- Taking Nodard Plus tablets for a long period is not advised as it can increase the risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds.
- Nodard Plus tablets should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nodard Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- A natural chemical substance called prostaglandins, causes pain, swelling and fever.
- Nodard Plus tablet blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain.
- It acts on the area of the brain that is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it helps in controlling the fever.
Directions for Use of Nodard Plus Tablet
- Nodard Plus tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food.
- Take it for a short duration of time. Prolonged use of this medicine is not recommended.
Interactions of Nodard Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as Nodard Plus tablet contains Paracetamol & Nimesulide, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination....Read more
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if used along with steroids.
- This medicine may interfere with the working of blood thinners like Warfarin.
- Do not take this medicine along with vomiting medicines like Domperidone and Metoclopramide.
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure like a water pill and captopril.
- Medicines used for mental problems like Lithium, Phenytoin and Phenobarbital.
- Medicines used to treat a certain type of cancer or arthritis-like Methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify the immune system during an organ transplant like cyclosporine.
- Medicines used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- Medicines used to treat infections like Chloramphenicol and Rifampicin.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Nodard Plus Tablet
- Store the Nodard Plus tablet in a cool and dry place and protect it from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of reach of the children and pets.
Dosage of Nodard Plus Tablet
Overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomforts, stomach bleed, skin rash, fever and chills. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of the Nodard Plus tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do no
t take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Nodard Plus tablet for six months?
A: No, prolonged use of the Nodard Plus tablet can be harmful to your health. The use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain. Do not use it for more than 15 days. Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and an increased risk of heart diseases.
Q: My child has a toothache, can I give the Nodard Plus tablet to him?
A: No, never give this to your child. Nodard Plus tablet is not meant for children.
Q: Is Nodard Plus used to treat a headache?
A: Yes, Nodard Plus tablet can be used to treat a headache.
Q: How to use the Nodard Plus tablet?
A: Nodard Plus is to be used for temporary relief from various kinds of pain. This medicine should not be used for a longer duration. It should be taken as a whole with a glass of water, preferably after meals to avoid an upset stomach.
- EMA. SmPC. Paracetamol. [ Accessed on 22-June-2021 ] (online)
- EMA. SmPC. Trademark. [ Accessed on 22-June-2021 ] (online)
- EMA. SmPC. Nimesulide. [ Accessed on 22-June-2021 ] (online)
- TGA. Paracetamol. [ Accessed on 22-June-2021 ] (online)
- Salvavidaspharma. Nimesulide Paracetamol tablet. [ Accessed on 22-June-2021 ] (online)
|You Save||₹13.12 (25% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, indigestion, vomiting|
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:16 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved