Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Nobel Plus tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It has a combination of two medicines - nimesulide and paracetamol as active ingredients. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions along with fev
er reducing action. Nobel Plus is used for providing relief from headache, toothache, fever and various other kinds of pain such as ear, joint and menstrual pain. Take this medicine exactly as suggested by your doctor. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Before using this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. Nobel Plus tablet should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
|You Save||₹10.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, diarrhoea, skin redness|
Uses of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin), or any of the ingredients of Nobel Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like nimesulide.
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer, and inflammation of stomach lining.
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you have a heart failure problem.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, or shivering.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness after taking this medicine.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood.
- You are elderly.
- You are suffering from liver or kidney or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You have any upcoming surgery.
Mode of Action of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Nobel Plus tablet has a combination of nimesulide and paracetamol as active ingredients.
- Nimesulide and paracetamol are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) that prevent the action of certain chemicals called prostaglandins that cause swelling, rise in temperature, and pain.
Directions for Use of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nobel Plus tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- This medicine can be taken after food.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Nobel Plus tablet works or Nobel Plus tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like steroids, blood thinners, medicines to treat nausea, blood pressure, mental illnesses, arthritis medications, immune medications, medicines to treat gout, antibiotics, and water pills....
Storage and disposal of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Storage and disposal
- Store Nobel Plus tablet in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of reach of the children and pets.
Dosage of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Nobel Plus tablet for six months?
- No, prolonged use of Nobel Plus tablet can be harmful to your health.
- The use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain.
- Do not use it for more than 15 days.
- Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and an increased risk of heart disease.
Q: My child has a toothache, can I give Nobel Plus tablet to him?
Q: How to use Nobel Plus tablet?
Q: Can I take Nobel Plus tablet for a cold?
Q: What is the use of Nobel Plus tablet?
Q: Can I take Nobel Plus tablet if I am taking any other medicines?
- Paracetamol - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 Apr 2022]
- AMENDMENTS TO THE SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND PACKAGE LEAFLET - Nimesulide [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 30 Apr 2022]
- Administration AGD of HTG. Prescribing medicines in pregnancy database [Internet]. Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). 2022 [cited 30 Apr 2022]
- Nimesulide & paracetamol tablets – salvavidas pharmaceutical [Internet]. 2022 [cited 30 Apr 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 30 Apr 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Nobel Cold Rub Tube Of 20 Gm Ointment
- Nobel Tube Of 30 Gm Gel
- Nobel Plus Bottle Of 60 Ml Suspension
- Nobel Md Strip Of 10 Tablets
- New Formula Nobel Plus Bottle Of 60 Ml Suspension
- Nobel Cold New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nobel Spas Rf Ampoule Of 2 Ml Injection
- Nobel Spas New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nobel Tube Of 10 Gm Gel