Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nobel Plus Tablet is a combination of two medicines Nimesulide and Paracetamol. This medicine is a painkiller belonging to the Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) class. It has analgesic and
anti-inflammatory along with antipyretic action. Nobel Plus provides symptomatic relief from headache, toothache, fever and various other kinds of pain such as ear, joint and menstrual....
Uses of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nobel Plus Tablet is used to provide relief from fever, headache, toothache, pain like ear pain, joint pain and pain during menses.
Contraindications of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, nimesulide, other anti-inflammatory medicines (aspirin) or any of the ingredients of Nobel Plus Tablet.
- If you have a history of liver damage induced by anti-inflammatory medicines like (Nimesulide).
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer and inflammation of stomach lining.
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, shivering.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Loose stools
- Stomach or intestine ulcers
- Redness of skin
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Nobel Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
- Nobel Plus Tablet should not be used during pregnancy, especially during the last three months of pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby along with delaying the delivery term.
- If you are a woman planning to conceive, this medicine can hamper your fertility. Hence it should be avoided by such women. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant....Read more
Can I take Nobel Plus Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Nobel Plus Tablet pass into breast milk and may cause harm to your newborn baby. Thus, it should be avoided by breastfeeding women, unless advised by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nobel Plus Tablet?
If you experience drowsiness and sleepiness after taking Nobel Plus Tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Nobel Plus Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Nobel Plus Tablet, as it may worsen your liver problems. Do not consume alcohol while on this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you take it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience loss of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and weakness. These could be signs of serious liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood, immediately stop the medicine.
- You are elderly, the chances of side effects increases.
- You are suffering from liver or kidney or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You are expected to go through any upcoming surgery.
- Taking Nobel Plus Tablet for a long is not advised as it can increase the risk of heart disease or stomach bleeds.
- Nobel Plus Tablet should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- The human body releases certain chemicals called prostaglandins in response to injury or cell damage or swelling. These are substances that cause swelling, rise in temperature and pain. The active ingredients in Nobel Plus Tablet block the production of these prostaglandins, to temporarily control the fever or pain....Read more
Directions for Use of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nobel Plus Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it for a short duration of time. Prolonged use of this medicine is not recommended.
Interactions of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Nobel Plus Tablet works or Nobel Plus Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like steroids, blood thinners, medicines to treat nausea, blood pressure, mental illnesses, arthritis medications, immune medications, medicines to treat gout, antibiotics, water pills, etc....Read more
Storage and disposal of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Storage and disposal
- Store Nobel Plus Tablet in a cool and dry place and protected from moisture and light.
- Keep it out of reach of the children and pets.
Dosage of Nobel Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Individuals may experience symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach disturbances, skin rashes, chills, fever, etc. An overdose of this medicine should be immediately reported to your treating doctor or
nearby hospital. Always carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Nobel Plus Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Nobel Plus Tablet for six months?
- No, prolonged use of Nobel Plus Tablet can be harmful to your health.
- The use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain.
- Do not use it for more than 15 days.
- Use for a prolonged period may result in stomach and intestine ulcers and an increased risk of heart disease.
Q: My child has a toothache, can I give Nobel Plus Tablet to him?
A: No, never give Nobel Plus Tablet to your child. This medicine is not meant for children as it can cause liver damage.
Q: How to use Nobel Plus Tablet?
A: Nobel Plus Tablet should be used only to gain temporary relief from various pain such as headache, joint, ear, tooth and even fever. This medicine should not be used for a long duration. It should be taken as a whole with a glass of water, preferably after meals to avoid stomach upset.
Q: Can I take Nobel Plus Tablet for a cold?
A: Nobel Plus Tablet does not provide relief from cold conditions. This medicine will only provide relief from headaches due to cold. As this medicine is a painkiller.
- EMA. SmPC. Paracetamol [Internet] [ Accessed on 11.March.2021 ]
- [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2021 [cited 12 June 2021]
- Administration AGD of HTG. Prescribing medicines in pregnancy database [Internet]. Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). 2021 [cited 2021 Jun 12]
- Nimesulide & paracetamol tablets – salvavidas pharmaceutical [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 12]
|You Save||₹10.2 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain, inflammation, fever|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, indigestion, vomiting|
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 06:51 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Get FREE HbA1c test + Flat 15% off on 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved