Nicardia Cd Retard 30mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG Description
Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet contains nifedipine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat high blood pressure in adults. While taking this medicine, you should be cautious of your diet and shoul
also exercise regularly. Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹20.58 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
Contraindications of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
- If you are allergic to nifedipine or any other ingredients of Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet.
- If you have taken Nifedipine before and felt that your heart pain had worsened.
- If you experience a sudden heart-related chest pain.
- If you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- If you have any kind of heart problems.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If you are taking a medicine called Rifampicin to treat tuberculosis.
- If you have a kock pouch (surgical procedure) in your gut.
- If you suffer from a blood condition called Porphyria.
Side effects of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
- Nausea, vomiting
- Swelling of the ankles and legs
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion, gas
- Dry mouth
- Skin redness
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have low blood pressure
- You have liver problems
- You are on kidney dialysis
- You have any problems with your heart
- You have diabetes, as the treatment may have to be adjusted
- Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet is not recommended to be used in patients who are less than 18 years old
Mode of Action of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
Interactions of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet.
- This medicine should not be used concomitantly along with Rifampicin (antibiotic).
- Medicines like erythromycin (antibiotic), ritonavir (used in HIV infection), ketoconazole (used in fungal infection), fluoxetine, nefazodone (used to treat psychiatric illness), cisapride (used to treat stomach problems), cimetidine (used to treat stomach ulcers), diltiazem (used to treat some heart conditions) when used along with this medicine may increase the effects of this tablet and should thus be used cautiously....
- Medicines like phenytoin, carbamazepine (used to treat fits or epilepsy), phenobarbital (used to treat sleep problems or anxiety) when taken along with this medicine may decrease its effect.
- Other medicines like vecuronium, mizolastine, tubocurarine, Tacrolimus, Quinidine, Digoxin should be used with caution along with Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
Dosage of Nicardia Cd Retard 30 MG
- Excess of this medicine may lead to irregular heartbeats, low blood pressure. Overdose may cause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, lack of energy, skin redness, unconsciousness, coma....
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet be used in children?
Q: How to take Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet?
Q: What is Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Nicardia CD Retard 30 tablet if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: What are the complications if my high blood pressure is not under control?
- Coracten XL 60 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 September 2021]
- Coracten XL 60 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 10 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- Nicardia Retard 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Retard 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 60 Mg Tablet 10 S
- Nicardia 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nicardia 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nicardia Retard 10 Mg Tablet
- Nicardia Xl 30 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 60 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 30 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets