Nexito Ls Tablet
Nexito Ls Tablet Description
Nexito LS tablet is used to treat the condition of anxiety. This is a combination medicine that consists of clonazepam and escitalopram oxalate. Anxiety is a condition characterised by a feeling of u
neasiness, rapid increase in heartbeat, excessive sweating, etc. In an anxiety attack, a person often feels fearful of something or some thought. Nexito LS is a prescription medicine and should never be taken without consultation with the doctor. This medicine should always be taken at the same time every day. One should neither take the overdose nor skip any dose during the ongoing treatment. Some of the common side effects of Nexito LS include vomiting, nausea, impaired memories, low sexual desires, etc. if the side effects cause more problems or persist for longer times, the person should consult their doctor.
|You Save||₹16.08 (12% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clonazepam(10.0 Mg) + Citalopram(0.25 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety, restlessness, confusion, difficulty in confusion|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, incomplete ejaculation|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Uses of Nexito Ls Tablet
- Difficulty concentration
- Sleep problems
- Depressed mood
Contraindications of Nexito Ls Tablet
- This medicine should not be taken in the following conditions or diseases -
- Liver diseases
- Kidney disorders
- Breathing difficulties/lung insufficiency
- Glaucoma- an eye disease
- Degenerations in the spine or cerebellum (a part of the brain)
- Patients with a history of suicide attacks
Side effects of Nexito Ls Tablet
- A person feels less hungry
- Incoordination in body movements
- Mental confusion
- Loss of focus and attention
- Decreased intellectual capabilities
Precautions and Warnings of Nexito Ls Tablet
Other General Warnings
- Your side effects persist for a long time.
- You are planning to get pregnant; they’ll change the medication to other safer options.
Mode of Action of Nexito Ls Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nexito Ls Tablet
- Swallow it as a whole; orally with water.
- Do not take it without consulting a doctor.
- Don’t stop it abruptly, even if you start to feel better after some time.
- Terminate it only after discussing the benefits and consequences of Nexito LS with the doctor.
- It isn’t suitable for children below 18 years.
- Nexito LS can be taken with or without food, depending upon the instructions from the doctor.
- Take it at the same time every day.
- The dose of the medicine depends upon the severity of the condition, which the doctor best judges.
Interactions of Nexito Ls Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, itraconazole, doxycycline
- Acid suppressing medicines- like cimetidine
- Medication for epilepsy
- Medications for asthma- e.g., theophylline
- Medicines for the heart- verapamil
- Other sleep-inducing medicines
- If the patient is already taking any form of medicine- herbal, homoeopathy or any other alternative form of medicine, they should always inform their doctor before starting the medicine.
Interactions with food items
- If your daily intake of caffeine is more than usual, try to control it, as Nexito LS interacts with caffeine which can cause adverse effects.
Storage and disposal of Nexito Ls Tablet
Dosage of Nexito Ls Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Tanya Gupta
BDS (Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery), MPH (Masters in Public Health)
Dr. Puneet Chhabra
MD Medicine, DM Gastroenterology