Neuro La Capsule
By QUALITY PHARMA PRODUCTS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neuro La Capsule Description
Neuro La Capsule is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and thiamine as active ingredients. Neuro La is used as a supple
ment in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness and fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Neuro La as advised by your doctor. Before starting the medicine, inform your doctor about all the known medical as well as medication history.
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg) + Thioctic Acid / Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Diabetic neuropathy, anemia|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg) + Thioctic Acid / Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Neuro La Capsule
- For the treatment and management of anaemia.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Neuro La Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Neuro La Capsule if you are allergic to any of its components
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Neuro La Capsule
- Lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damage. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
- Thiamine helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus helping in improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells.
Directions for Use of Neuro La Capsule
- Take Neuro La Capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Neuro La Capsule
- Neuro La Capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the unused and expired medicine appropriately.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Neuro La daily?
A: Yes, you can take Neuro La Capsule daily for a specific duration suggested by the doctor. Do not take endlessly on your own without consulting a doctor.
Q: When should I take Neuro La Capsule?
A: You can take Neuro La at any time of the day with or without food, as told by your doctor. But it should preferably be taken in the morning after meals. It's best to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Us A, Services P, Us C, Rejuvenators N. Nerve Rejuvenators - Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg,Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg,Folic Acid 1.5 mg,Vitamin B6 3 mg,Thiamine 10 mg Manufacturer from Chandigarh [Internet]. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Folic acid Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- NIH. Pyrodoxine Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you