Nervijen P Capsule
Nervijen P Capsule Description
Nervijen P Capsule is used to treat diabetic neuropathy. It is a condition of nerve damage due to uncontrolled diabetes. It is also used to treat neuropathies caused due to other conditions such as a
cohol-induced, vitamin deficiency, etc. Nervijen P consists of benfotiamine, mecobalamin, folic acid, pregabalin and pyridoxine as active ingredients. This medicine acts by lowering the risk of nerve damage by increasing protein synthesis and thereby protecting nerve cells. Take Nervijen P Capsule as directed by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any other known medical condition.
|You Save||₹32.96 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pregabalin(5.0 M) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.75 M) + Benfotiamine(0.5 M) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 M) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(50.0 Mc)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, sleepiness, increased appetite|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Nervijen P Capsule
- Nervijen P is used for the management of diabetic neuropathy or alcohol-induced neuropathy (nerve damage resulting in nerve pain).
- It is also used to treat and manage vitamin B deficiency resulting in neuropathy.
Contraindications of Nervijen P Capsule
- If you are allergic to benfotiamine, vitamin B9, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pregabalin, or any other ingredient of this Capsule.
- If you have any known medical condition such as cancer.
Side effects of Nervijen P Capsule
- Blurred vision
- Increase appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Nervijen P Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to this Capsule.
- You have diabetes, heart failure, kidney disease, spinal cord injury.
- You experience dizziness, sleepiness, loss of consciousness, confusion, etc.
- You experience a vision-related problem such as loss of vision, blurred vision, etc.
- You experience any withdrawal effects such as fits, depression, sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, etc.
- You have or experience any pyschological behaviour, dependence, constipation, etc.
- You have Leber's disease (a condition that leads to blindness).
Mode of Action of Nervijen P Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Vitamin B9, also known as Folic Acid, is one of the important vitamins which play a significant role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells....
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration.
- Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1, which on absorption gets converted to thiamine. It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells....
Directions for Use of Nervijen P Capsule
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Nervijen P Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nervijen P Capsule works or Nervijen P itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Nervijen P Capsule
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nervijen P Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nervijen P be taken every day?
Q: Is the Nervijen P Capsule good for diabetes neuropathy?
- ELMECOB PG Capsule [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]