Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10's
By SERDIA PHARMACEUTICALS (INDIA) PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet is a medicine used to lower blood pressure. It contains Indapamide as its active ingredient. It is a water pill, which works by removing excess water and salt from the body.
Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet should be used by individuals over 18 years of age. Natrilix SR should be preferably taken in the morning or daytime. High blood pressure or hypertension is a critical health condition, hence you should continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. You should also follow a healthy diet and maintain certain lifestyle modifications to control your blood pressure....
Uses of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
For the treatment of high blood pressure.
Contraindications of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
If you are allergic to indapamide or any other ingredient of the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet. If you have an existing kidney failure or liver failure. If you have low levels of potassium in your body.
Side effects of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
- Red raised skin rash
- Skin allergy
- Excessive urination
Precautions and Warnings of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
Can I take the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet during pregnancy?
Natrilix SR should not be taken during pregnancy, if you become pregnant while taking this medicine or wish to become pregnant inform your doctor immediately.
Can I take the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is not advisable if you are taking the Natrilix SR as the active ingredient of this medicine can pass into the breastmilk and affect the newborn.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet?
Natrilix SR can make you feel dizzy or tired especially right after the therapy is initiated. Be cautious and avoid driving if you experience such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet?
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking the Natrilix SR tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a heart, kidney or liver-related disorder.
- You have gout or diabetes.
- You are supposed to do a test to check the parathyroid function.
- You have fluid imbalance or imbalance of sodium or potassium levels in your body. You may be asked to check the electrolyte levels before and after the initiation of treatment.
- Natrilix SR may increase the sensitivity of your skin to sunlight. If this happens you should tell your doctor as he/she may decide to stop your treatment.
Mode of Action of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
How Does It Work?
Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet is a water pill. It works by acting on the kidneys. It increases the urinary output and hence increases the excretion of water and salt from the body. This helps in reducing
cardiac output and blood pressure....
Directions for Use of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
- Take the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time every day.
- Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet works or the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, blood-thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines, medicines for stomach related disorders or medicines for brain-related disorders....Read more
Storage and disposal of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Natrilix 1.5mg Sr Tab 10'S
Symptoms of an overdose of the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet may include nausea (feeling sick), vomiting, low blood pressure, cramps, feeling dizzy or drowsy, confusion and changes in the amount of urine
produced. If you have taken too much of this medicine inform your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of your blood pressure medicine as it may lead to increased blood pressure. If you forget to take a dose of your medicine, take the next dose at the usual time. Do not tak
e a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet?
A: Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet is a water pill (diuretic). It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Q: What does the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet contain?
A: Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablet contains Indapamide as its active ingredient.
Q: What are the Natrilix SR 1.5 mg tablets used for?
A: It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 03 Sep 2021 | 08:50 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved