Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet Description
MPX-CV 625 tablet is an antibiotic containing amoxicillin and clavulanic acid as its active ingredient. MPX-CV 625 tablet is used to treat bacterial infections in different parts of the body such as
lungs, urinary tract, reproductive tract, stomach-intestine, soft tissues, joints and dental. Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid in this medicine work in a synergistic manner, to produce optimal effects by killing or inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and inactivating the enzymes released by the bacteria. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly, as it may result in treatment failure and other consequences, thus you should always complete the course of the treatment.
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fungal infection, indigestion|
- Jonclav 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 317.50₹ 269.87₹ 26.99/Tablet
- Amoxyclav 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.27₹ 189.789.4% CHEAPER₹ 18.98/Tablet
- Trueclam Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.90₹ 139.0033.65% CHEAPER₹ 13.9/Tablet
- Aromox Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Olympus Life Sciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.40₹ 198.845.11% CHEAPER₹ 19.88/Tablet
- Advent 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.44₹ 189.929.36% CHEAPER₹ 18.99/Tablet
- Amclaid 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 204.85₹ 174.1216.9% CHEAPER₹ 17.41/Tablet
- Moxikind Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 191.83₹ 163.0622.15% CHEAPER₹ 16.31/Tablet
- Cosymoxyl 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 182.78₹ 182.7812.74% CHEAPER₹ 18.28/Tablet
- Moxigem 625mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.40₹ 189.8915.75% CHEAPER₹ 18.99/Tablet
- Clavam 625mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 204.85₹ 174.1216.9% CHEAPER₹ 17.41/Tablet
Uses of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
Contraindications of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any other ingredients of MPX-CV 625 tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If you have a history of liver disease or jaundice.
Side effects of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
- Infection of skin and nails
- Difficulty in digestion
- Skin rashes and irritation
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
- The use of MPX-CV 625 tablet during pregnancy should be avoided, as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Your doctor may prescribe you this medicine after considering it to be necessary and safe.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or you are planning to have a baby.
Other General Warnings
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You are an elderly patient.
- You have a kidney, liver problems.
- You experience fits after taking this medicine.
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You have diarrhoea and abdominal pain even after stopping treatment with the MPX-CV 625 tablet.
- You have difficulty in passing urine.
Mode of Action of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- MPX-CV 625 tablet acts by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of the bacteria, thus killing the bacteria responsible for infections.
- However, bacteria make the enzyme (beta-lactamases) which can destroy amoxicillin.
- Clavulanic acid inactivates this enzyme and hence helps amoxicillin to function optimally.
Directions for Use of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
Interactions of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way MPX-CV 625 tablet works or MPX-CV 625 tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorders....
- Increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin, acenocoumarol There is a need to check blood tests like PT-INR.
- Increased side effects when taken with methotrexate (used in the treatment of cancer).
Storage and disposal of Mpx Cv 625mg Tablet
- Store the medicine at or below 25° in the original packaging.
- Protect it from heat and moisture.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.