Moxtif Eye Drops 5ml
Moxtif 0.5 % Description
Moxtif Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Moxtif works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should comp
ete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Moxtif Eye Drop on your own.
- Moxicip Eye DropsBy Cipla Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 209.36₹ 177.96₹ 35.59/Ml
- Mosi 5mg Eye Drops 5mlBy Fdc Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 92.00₹ 78.2032% CHEAPER₹ 15.64/Ml
- Moxiblu 0.5% Eye Drops 5mlBy Lupin5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 113.10₹ 96.1317% CHEAPER₹ 19.23/Ml
- Mofloren 5mg Eye DropsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 173.00₹ 147.05₹ 29.41/Ml
- Meflotas Eye DropsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 128.00₹ 108.806% CHEAPER₹ 21.76/Ml
- Zivimox Eye Drops 5mlBy Zivira Labs Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 24.65/Ml
- Centaflox Eye Drops 5mlBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 147.10₹ 125.03₹ 25.01/Ml
- Emfozen 0.5% Eye Drops 5mlBy Klar Sehen5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 153.30₹ 130.30₹ 26.06/Ml
- Enmox Eye Drops 5mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 142.90₹ 117.18₹ 23.44/Ml
- Moxoft Eye DropsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 149.00₹ 126.65₹ 25.33/Ml
Uses of Moxtif 0.5 %
Contraindications of Moxtif 0.5 %
Side effects of Moxtif 0.5 %
Precautions and Warnings of Moxtif 0.5 %
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Moxtif 0.5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxtif 0.5 %
- Use Moxtif Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Moxtif 0.5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Moxtif 0.5 %
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Moxtif 0.5 %
- As Moxtif Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.