Mnx Forte 10% Solu
By SALVE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
60ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mnx Forte 10 %W/V Description
Mnx Forte 10% Solu contains minoxidil. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. It is used in the treatment of hair loss. Using more than the advised amount is not going
to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ALOPECIA|
Check more medicines with composition as Minoxidil(10.0 %W/V)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Mnx Forte 10% Solu
- Rootz M10 Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Apple Therapeutics Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 750.00₹ 637.5016.82% CHEAPER₹ 10.63/Millilitre
- Chekfall 10% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1049.00₹ 891.65₹ 14.86/Millilitre
Uses of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
Mnx Forte 10% Solu is used for the treatment of hair loss.
Contraindications of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Mnx Forte 10% Solu.
- Do not use if you have a shaved scalp.
- Do not use Mnx Forte 10% Solu during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp, then do not use Mnx Forte 10% Solu.
- Do not use if you have a hypertension problem.
- Do not use it when you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- Do not use it if your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
Can I apply Mnx Forte 10% Solu during pregnancy?
There is a lack of sufficient data suggesting the safety of Mnx Forte 10% Solu during pregnancy. Therefore, it should not be used by pregnant women.
Can I apply Mnx Forte 10% Solu while breastfeeding?
Mnx Forte 10% Solu, when used for a prolonged duration on a larger area, can be absorbed and secreted in breast milk. Hence, it is better to avoid this solution while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
It may cause dizziness; therefore, if you feel dizzy after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
There is no known interaction of Mnx Forte 10% Solu with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Mnx Forte 10% Solu is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using Mnx Forte 10% Solu.
- Mnx Forte 10% Solu should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Minoxidil dilates the blood vessels on the scalp. It increases the blood circulation to hair follicles and promotes their growth.
Directions for Use of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
- Apply Mnx Forte 10% Solu when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- Mnx Forte 10% Solu solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Do not use corticosteroids, tretinoin or dithranol along with Mnx Forte 10% Solu, as it can lead to a fall in blood pressure.
Storage and disposal of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
- Store Mnx Forte 10% Solu below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Discard Mnx Forte 10% Solu when it is no longer needed or expired
Dosage of Mnx Forte 10 %W/V
- Mnx Forte 10% Solu is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of Mntop forte overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.
Missed a Dose
If you miss applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Suma Kunchur
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use a hairdryer after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
- Do not use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply Mnx Forte 10% Solu. Using a hairdryer on the scalp may decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
Q: Which shampoo should be used while using Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
A: Follow a normal hair care routine. However, the use of mild and gentle shampoo is the best for hair.
Q: How soon can I expect results after using Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
A: It may take two daily applications for 4 months or more before evidence of hair growth can be expected.
Q: Can I get my hair wet after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
A: Allow Mnx Forte 10% Solu to completely dry for 4 hours after applying it. After four hours you can wash your hair.
Q: Can I carry Mnx Forte 10% Solu on a flight?
A: Mnx Forte 10% Solu is inflammable. Inflammables are not allowed to carry on a flight.
Q: Can I comb my hair after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
A: Allow around 30 minutes for Mnx Forte 10% Solu to absorb sufficiently into your scalp before you brush your hair. This will ensure the hairbrush removes no product.
Q: Can I apply hair oil after applying Mnx Forte 10% Solu?
A: Apply Mnx Forte 10% Solu and let it absorb for 2-4 hours or more after which you can apply hair oil.
Q: What are the causes of hair loss?
- Nutritional deficiencies: Iron, copper, zinc, and proteins are essential for hair growth. Vitamin D is another cause of hair loss. Soak up some sun to get vitamin D.
- Hormone imbalance: Excessive male hormones can cause hair loss.
- Thyroid diseases: An increase or decrease in the thyroid hormone may cause hair to fall.
- Birth control pills: Birth control pills may cause thinning of hair.
- Stress: Sudden hair loss may be caused by excess stress. Exercise, meditation yoga and massages will reduce your chances of experiencing hair loss by reducing stress.
- Hairstyling products: Overtreated hair can lead to hair loss due to chemicals found in dyes and styling products.
- Aging: As we age, the rate at which our hair grows tends to slow down. Hair strands get thinner and loose pigment and hair becomes thinner, finer and grey. Eating whole foods will help to keep your body youthful, and your hair healthy....
- Genetics: Genetic hair loss is known as androgenetic alopecia and is known to be the most common cause of hair loss.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed