Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection
Metadec 50 MG Description
Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection contains Nandrolone as its active ingredient and is used to manage bones from weakening (osteoporosis) in post-menopausal women. This medicine will be given to y
ou in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOPOROSIS|
- Deca Durabolin 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml InjectionBy Zydus Healthcare Limited1ml Injection in AmpouleMRP 410.00₹ 348.50₹ 348.50/Ml
Uses of Metadec 50 MG
Contraindications of Metadec 50 MG
- If you are allergic to Nandrolone or any other ingredients of Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- If you have a blood disease called porphyria.
- If you are allergic to soy or peanuts.
Side effects of Metadec 50 MG
- Injection site reaction
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Acne or pimples
- Excess hair growth on the body or face
- Hoarseness or change in voice
- Increased sexual urge
- Women develop male-like characteristics (inform your doctor immediately)
- Abnormal or altered liver function
Precautions and Warnings of Metadec 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are above 60 years old.
- You have kidney or lung cancer.
- You have migraine or fits (epilepsy).
- You suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You had or have breast cancer which may have spread to the bones.
- You are taking or about to start medicines like Prednisone, Betamethasone (used to treat rheumatic arthritis, asthma, etc).
- You notice any male characteristics (change in voice, excess hair growth on the body or face), contact your doctor urgently.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Mode of Action of Metadec 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Metadec 50 MG
- Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Metadec 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- The use of insulin or other antidiabetics along with this medicine can affect the way this medicine works. Thus close monitoring is necessary.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with blood thinners like Warfarin, heparin, etc may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Use the hormone ACTH or corticosteroids (used in arthritis, asthma, etc), medicines like Erythropoietin (used in anemia) should be used with caution along with Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test (like thyroid gland), as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Metadec 50 MG
- Store Metadec 50mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.