Himalaya Reosto Tablets - 30'S
Himalaya Reosto tablets provide a holistic, multi-purpose solution for bone health and bone pain. The Reosto Himalaya tablets are useful for weak and brittle bones (osteoporosis), which can occur due to disease, old age or post-menopause. This health supplement is also useful in cases of fractures and bone injury due to surgery.
- Reosto Himalaya tablets contain high calcium levels, which improves the supply of this vital element in the body, allowing for better bone growth and repair.
- These tablets also fight against the resorption of bone (a natural process where the bone is broken down by the body) through the action of Phytoestrogens, as well as reducing the rate of resorption.
- Regular consumption stimulates strong bone growth, which can prevent brittle bones and fractures due to osteoporosis.
- The Arjuna herb included in this composition is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. This helps reduce bone pains during old age or post-injury.
- Reosto Himalaya tablets can reduce swelling and inflammation not just in cases of osteoporosis but also from fractures.
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu), Country Mallow (Bala), Arjuna, Base.
- Daily tablet to support healthy bone growth and repair in cases of osteoporosis.
- Nutrient supplement to improve recovery in cases of bone fractures due to injury/surgery.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 Reosto tablets twice a day, with water if preferred.
- Or follow the dosage instructions of your physician.
- Take this product under medical supervision only.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light, heat and moisture.
Q1: How many tablets are in this strip?
Ans: This pack of Reosto Himalaya tablets comes with 30 tablets in the strip.
Q2: Is it safe to give to children?
Ans: This product is designed for age-related bone weakening. Check with your child's doctor if it is safe for your child.
Q3: For how many days should I take these tablets?
Ans: It will depend on your medical condition. Please verify with a doctor for how long you need to continue taking these tablets.
Q4: What is the main purpose of the tablets?
Ans: The main purpose is to improve bone health, growth and repair.