Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml Description
Meftal Spas Suspension is used to relieve abdominal cramps and to relieve indigestion and gas. It contains a combination of dicycloverine and simethicone as its active ingredient. Dicycloverine is an
antispasmodic medicine while simethicone is an antifoaming agent. Inform your doctor about any other medicines you are taking along with it. Dizziness, increased thirst, dryness of the mouth, tiredness, blurred vision, constipation, lack of appetite, headache, rashes and difficulty in passing urine are the common side effects your child may experience.
|Contains||Simethicone / Simeticone(40.0 Mg) + Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Painful bowel cramps, flatulence|
|Side effects||Dizziness, increased thirst, dry mouth|
|Therapy||ANTI-SPASMODICS AND DIGESTANTS|
- Cyclopam Syrup 60mlBy Indoco Remedies Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 93.70₹ 79.64₹
- Coliza D Peppermint Falv Suspension 30mlBy Dwd Pharmaceuticals Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 57.00₹ 57.00₹
- Colimex Suspension 30mlBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 55.50₹ 49.95₹
- Cyclopam Suspension 30mlBy Indoco Remedies Ltd30ml Suspension in BottleMRP 57.40₹ 48.79₹
- Meftal Spas Suspension 60mlBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 84.00₹ 71.40₹
Uses of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Contraindications of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Side effects of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
- Increased thirst
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Lack of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child has glaucoma (an eye condition that involves increased pressure of the eyes and poor vision).
- Your child has an enlarged prostate gland (symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urge to go for urination).
- Your child has a hiatus hernia (a stomach condition with symptoms like acid and food regurgitation and heartburn).
- Meftal Spas Suspension should not be used in babies under 6 months of age.
Mode of Action of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
- Dicycloverine, being an anticholinergic antispasmodic medicine, blocks the effects of certain chemicals and relaxes the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it improves the cramping pain of the stomach....
- Simethicone, being an antifoaming agent, breaks the bubbles of gas in the stomach to eliminate gas and improves digestion and swollen stomach.
Directions for Use of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
- Give this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Meftal Spas Suspension works, or Meftal Spas Suspension itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines given at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might give to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
- Store at 20°-25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Meftal Spas Suspension 30ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: In what conditions I should not give the Meftal Spas Suspension?
Q: Can I give the Meftal Spas Suspension with food?
Q: Can I give the Meftal Spas Suspension without a doctor's advice?
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- WindSetlers - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- WindSetlers - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]